Wives involved?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wives involved?

Postby babye » October 2nd, 2006, 6:47 pm

Does anyone out there have their wives involved, either knowingly or un knowingly. If knowingly, how did you get her involved.

Babye :roll:
babye

Postby Alikava » October 3rd, 2006, 1:39 pm

My feancee (forgive my horrible spelling) is very much invovled with me. I was lucky though, i simply told her the night we got engaged and she did a little research to find out I wasn't crazy. After that she has been nothing but supportive with me
Alikava

Postby AWA » October 3rd, 2006, 2:19 pm

Alikava wrote:My feancee (forgive my horrible spelling) is very much invovled with me. I was lucky though, i simply told her the night we got engaged and she did a little research to find out I wasn't crazy. After that she has been nothing but supportive with me

For future reference, it is spelled "fiance" (with a tilde over the e).
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby FDP » October 3rd, 2006, 5:26 pm

AWA wrote:
Alikava wrote:My feancee (forgive my horrible spelling) is very much invovled with me. I was lucky though, i simply told her the night we got engaged and she did a little research to find out I wasn't crazy. After that she has been nothing but supportive with me

fiancé (the E is Alt + 0233) :)
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby AWA » October 4th, 2006, 5:16 pm

FDP wrote:
AWA wrote:

fiancé (the E is Alt + 0233) :)

thx, I never can remember alt codes. :)
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby Alikava » October 5th, 2006, 9:35 pm

Thanks much. I will admit that I am horrible at spelling. Usually I use word to spell check my posts but I was at work at the time so I was unable to spend that much time on the post.
Alikava

Postby FDP » October 5th, 2006, 9:47 pm

AWA wrote:thx, I never can remember alt codes. :)

I learned it because one of my friends is very into pokémon, and I make cracks about it at him, but I have and luvs my mudkip plushie.
FDP
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence