Instant wetting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Instant wetting

Postby LA88 » April 11th, 2007, 3:04 am

I just listened to this file for the third time and i did wet myself, but i was wondering does the trigger work if you say it yourself or not?
LA88

Postby candyellison » June 18th, 2007, 10:19 pm

I've been listening to this file for two years now, and it works wonders on me! I can trigger myself, and I also listen to the file that lets triggers work through email and IM, so I can be triggered those ways too.

At first the trigger would only work if I was relaxed, so I started saying "Urinate Now" every time I peed. After 3 months of saying the trigger before I peed, I reached the point where as soon as I hear or read the trigger, I wet myself uncontrollably. I guess my mind had become used to hearing the trigger and then peeing, and now it thinks that this is normal.

For anyone reading this, feel free to trigger me...I love wetting myself!
candyellison

Postby exeunt » June 4th, 2008, 5:45 am

Every time I listen to this file I wet myself. I can't trigger myself though. I haven't yet been triggered by anyone else so I can't say if that works for me yet.
exeunt

Wetting my pants sometimes

Postby viceadmiral » December 20th, 2008, 7:53 pm

I am totally new to this, but would it be possible to be induced to wetting pants. Not every time, but while travelling and being in need for a bathroom.

It should work just like sometimes you can't hold it anymore, and go in your pants (I don't want to wear diapers, but rather for others to see the wetness and the smell)

I also would like to feel less embarrassed over it, and just enjoy it more.
viceadmiral

Postby daredevil298 » December 22nd, 2008, 7:52 pm

i had an idea. what if you wanted to wet the bed but only on nights you chose? would it be possible to set an mp3 player on shuffle and hide the trigger phrase into the mp3 player so that you would have some dry nights some wet ones and some with multiple wets? please reply if you think about or tryed this.
daredevil298

Return to Diapers and Incontinence