I can't believe this...I think it's starting to work.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I can't believe this...I think it's starting to work.

Postby Ryan83 » April 5th, 2008, 12:34 am

I have tried and tried to get the 20 minute Baby Time to work, to no avail. Then I started working with the 24 Hour Baby, and, again, no such luck.

Until a couple night ago, anyway.

What I noticed was that my bladder really did relax- and I peed a little.

Then, tonight, I decided to try Blink's induction with the 24 Hour Baby...and, again, I peed a little. But this time it went further- I could feel my legs starting to twitch quite noticeably and uncontrollably. I'm thinking and hoping that this is a sign it's starting to work, that I'm starting to lose control of my body.

I'm going to try again in an hour or so, this time with diapers on to protect against the pee. I'll update if anything new happens!
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Ryan83 » April 5th, 2008, 3:29 am

Ok...so I tried it again. I don't know if maybe I was just playing along. I don't know.

But...I think it may have worked, for about five minutes. I was having a really hard time trying to get my arms and legs to move, and it took me forever to roll over. And I almost cried, called "mommy" a few times, and sucked my thumb.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby Kimberly_tv » April 11th, 2008, 9:01 pm

Sounds like it worked... and I also often feel like I'm "playing along", so don't worry about it.
Kimberly_tv

Postby TarouYannick » April 12th, 2008, 1:26 am

I am not very good with hypnosis, but I think playing along with it can actually help a lot.

It is sort of like tricking yourself into believing it is happening.

Suspension of disbelief and all that.
TarouYannick

Postby ARWolf » April 25th, 2008, 1:17 pm

I used Blink's Basic Induction with the Complete 24-hour baby file last night. Well, I still haven't managed to go all the way with it, but as I listened to it, I felt my bladder weakening like I was about to go. I wasn't diapered so this forced me to resist it, which broke the hypnosis. But it was definitely having an effect.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence