MasterMind MIA?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MasterMind MIA?

Postby Danpixare » May 13th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Has anyone heard from him lately? I know last time he posted he wasn't feeling very well, but I'm curious if something else happened...was it a ploy to trap us in a state of babyness without direction? O-O....

Just kidding folks :P Anyhow, I am wondering how the process is coming along, as I'm very eager to listen to the last file and see what kind of actions are in store for me ^_^ So if you're listening Mr. Mind, please give us a sign.

Till then~ ^w^V
Danpixare

Re: MasterMind MIA?

Postby MindMaster » May 15th, 2008, 7:21 am

Danpixare wrote:Has anyone heard from him lately? I know last time he posted he wasn't feeling very well, but I'm curious if something else happened...was it a ploy to trap us in a state of babyness without direction? O-O....

Till then~ ^w^V

Good Day:

No, I'm not MIA, but I was quite ill in April and then family and business matters needed attending to so I haven't had time to finalize the Baby Behaviours file and upload it here.

It will be uploaded within the next 5 to 7 days so all you sweet babies can start to behave more appropriately. :twisted:

I do apologize for the delays but sometimes things just get in the way of trying to meet deadlines and demands and health and family have to take precedence.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

thanks

Postby Duckypin » May 15th, 2008, 11:20 am

Hello EMG,
Thanks for all you do, I am grateful. I hope you are feeling better and the other situations in your life have improved as well.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: MasterMind MIA?

Postby Danpixare » June 1st, 2008, 10:35 pm

MindMaster wrote:
Danpixare wrote:Has anyone heard from him lately? I know last time he posted he wasn't feeling very well, but I'm curious if something else happened...was it a ploy to trap us in a state of babyness without direction? O-O....

Till then~ ^w^V

Good Day:

No, I'm not MIA, but I was quite ill in April and then family and business matters needed attending to so I haven't had time to finalize the Baby Behaviours file and upload it here.

It will be uploaded within the next 5 to 7 days so all you sweet babies can start to behave more appropriately. :twisted:

I do apologize for the delays but sometimes things just get in the way of trying to meet deadlines and demands and health and family have to take precedence.

Regards

MindMaster

I understand your situation sir. Would it be possible to receive an update from you though on it's progress, as it has been over a good two weeks since you said this file would be posted. I apologize in advance for coming off as a bit of a nagger though ^_^;; Just very excited.~ Dred Lily
Danpixare

Return to Diapers and Incontinence