Need some help...

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need some help...

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 25th, 2009, 1:03 pm

Ok, lately, I've only been wearing makeshift diapers.

I managed to scrape up some money, and am going to buy these...

http://www.northshorecare.com/slimline1.html

Medium size, 12 pack.

Anyway... Soon, I'll be ordering them... but there's one big problem.

See, I'm in the closet about these things, and I don't want my family finding out. See, when the package arrives, I HAVE to be the one who picks it up. My family WILL invade my privacy and open it... if the package is delivered late at night, I'm set, but in the day time... I might be asleep when it arrives, OR... if I pick it up, and they see me with it, they WILL ask what it is...

Does anyone have any suggestions? Advice?
"We're not tools of the government, or for anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in." - Gray Fox
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Re: Need some help...

Postby baseball28 » March 25th, 2009, 1:55 pm

You could say that it's a gag gift for one of your friends. Inform them that one of your friends wet himself while drunk and that you are merely buying them to make light out of a tough situation for him.
baseball28

Postby stan » March 25th, 2009, 2:07 pm

You might try to contact the supplier and see if they can arrange for you to collect it from courier's depot without final stage of delivery?
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 25th, 2009, 2:08 pm

That is a very hilarious idea.

However, I don't drink, and I don't hang with those who do. They would know something is up the moment I say that.

I need to do something... without them knowing the contents of the box at all. I like the idea of going along with a gag though...

EDIT: I also can't drive. Furthermore, I don't know where I'd go to pick it up if the final stage of delivery didn't happen.

And just about any excuse I can come up with for them to not see what's inside is blown to pieces the moment I think of it... I was thinking of saying that it's a glass figurine inside, the box is big because they put styrofoam inside to protect it. Then again, they'd want to see the figurine! darn it!
"We're not tools of the government, or for anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believed in." - Gray Fox
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » March 25th, 2009, 3:49 pm

personally, whenever I want to bring something in without nosy housemates getting into it, I always have it delivered to a friend instead. The friend wont open it, and I can tell them whatever story I want about who it's for or what it is. Though all my friends I'd do that with now know everything about me anyway. c'est la vie
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 25th, 2009, 4:14 pm

Normally, that would be a good idea... however, my closest friend who is loyal that way... lives two towns away from me, and since I can't drive... yikes <_<

Any other ideas? I really appreciate all your help ^_^
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » March 25th, 2009, 7:17 pm

you might try the opposite approach then. Tell them ahead of time you're expecting a package on behalf of a friend who's giving a gift, so no one is to open it. then at your leisure when alone, you open it, take out the contents, re tape the box full of trash (good excuse to clean too) and take the whole box out as to meet a friend, and deposit at the nearest dumpster.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 25th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Huh... that gives me an Idea! Thank you Krysta!

I can say it's from a friend in another state or something... (I have many friends on the internet) I can say they gave me a gift for my birthday... Oh... wait, then they'll want to know...

Oh! Wait a minute... Maybe I can order them, when they get here, put something else in the box, then open the box with the new item in front of them to cure their curiosity...

Wait... they'll want me to open it for the first time in front of them... Argh!

I don't know what to do... Your idea, to get a gift on behalf of my friend, they'll want to know what it is
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » March 25th, 2009, 8:11 pm

to which you'll find out when it is after the recipient opens it. Not you're job to know what one friend is giving another. and then since it'll be out of sight, it could've been anything the right size for the box.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 25th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Holy monkies of super powers! (Can't swear, so I'll say something random!)

Your idea will actually work PERFECTLY!

I have a friend who I knew in real life, but she moved to Texas... my Best friend... (who lives two towns away from me) we know each other quite well, and my best friend knew my friend who moved to Texas quite well too!

I can say that my friend in Texas is sending me a Gift, to give to my best friend for his Birthday! She doesn't know his address, so she sends it to him through me! When I get the package, empty it, put something like a dragon figure in it... (my friend who moved to Texas is obsessed with dragons) and give it to my best friend! I'll have my diapers, and no one will ever know!

I can't thank you enough Krysta! Your idea works perfectly! YES!
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby unheard » March 26th, 2009, 3:08 am

Not to rain on your parade.. but won't they wonder what's in the box and probably open it when it doesn't have your friend's name and address on it?

Additionally.. if your parents are anything like mine, they'll open it regardless, and especially if they see it's from a company.

I'd recommend waiting, if you have the slightest doubts about your plan. Wait and get your license and indulge yourself then. Or have a really good explanation for why there are adult diapers in your size in a box with your name on it.
unheard
Regular
Regular

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 26th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Well, it's like the government hates me. I can't get my liscence. See... I was born in Germany... and my father just happened to be the type to walk out on my mother... annnnnd take my birth certificate with him.

Unless there's something there that I don't know of... I don't see how I can get a new copy of my birth certificate. (officially, I don't exist! WEEEEEEE!)

Ahem... for the plan... if I say ahead of a time, a package in a brown box is coming from my friend... and that she specifically requests us to not open it, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't.

If I say my friend from Texas is sending a gift to my best friend for his birthday, and doesn't want any of us to know what it is... (wants it to be a surprise) then I do believe they'll respect that...

... I hope...
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby unheard » March 26th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Well you know your situation best.

As for your license, I personally would go to my local city hall or government representative and get that dealt with. Not having a driver's license is fairly inhibitive. The process may seem painful and long, but you'll be a lot happier later being a proper citizen with a license. Maybe ask your parents about helping you figure that situation out... not at the same time as you suggest the package idea of course... they'll more than likely suspect something :p
unheard
Regular
Regular

How I used to do it

Postby cute_n_cuddly » March 27th, 2009, 2:19 pm

It took a lot of courage but before I had my license I would just hop on my bike with a backpack filled with crumpled news paper, make an excuse to go out for a while to a friends or something and just ride to a small pharmacy a ways away and buy me a pack of adult diapers. Attends usually back then. I would dispose of the crumpled news paper on the way. I still do much the same now but with a car and a gym bag in the car. Don't need the neighbors being suspicious of anything.

I was lucky though and I lived with very non-intrusive guardians at the time. They didn't ask to many questions. If you are ordering online, go for something a little nicer like Abena or Molicare or even Bambino. Much better diapers.

Best of luck. BTW, if anyone asked at the pharmacy, I just said my grandmother was visiting or some other whatever story. Truth is only one person ever asked. Most people don't care if you aren't nervous.
cute_n_cuddly

Postby zion_r_liengod » March 28th, 2009, 12:21 am

My father don't give two crusty shits about me. My mom don't know jack.

I feel rather useless by saying this... I don't even have a BIKE.

My budget is 28 dollars slim. I am buying other things, so I have to keep the price low. Babino diapers look really great... buuut 7 bucks for 2 diapers?

I have to shop smart with such a low budget you see.
zion_r_liengod
Regular
Regular

Postby rcain2 » April 11th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Well after years of this (1954 ) it is best to be honest! I understand it may be difficult but my last 55 years have been a lie. I have never been honest with anyone, I was not honest with my mother or my 3 wife's or my children. There are three phases to an experience 1 the experience 2. the thinking about the experience and the rationalization 3 the explanation of the experience, when you talk to anyone you are three times removed from what happened (your desire to ware diapers). So explaining it is a one dimensional representation of a three dimensional event.
You could pour water on the bed and then pee on a towel and place it over the wet spot.
The best protection I have found is "Fitts to a T " by Prevara?
rcain2

ID

Postby rcain2 » April 11th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Tell your mother you need a passport. A passport and a SS # will pass for a BC.
rcain2

Return to Diapers and Incontinence