For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

yes

Postby Duckypin » May 18th, 2009, 3:00 pm

I voted yes!
I would make some changes myself, but overall a great idea.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

suggestions for 10 point program

Postby Duckypin » May 20th, 2009, 12:56 pm

I hope I am not being too bold, but this is the way I would like to see the 10 point program.

10 point diaper training program - this file idea incorporates some ideas already covered in a variety of diaper files on this website, and adds some more, and combines them all in a powerful reinforcing file to be used only by those people who are serious about wanting to be ABDL full time and permanently. If there is enough interest I may well make this file myself! Or someone else may have a go .... here's the ten point plan to be implanted by a deep deep induction....
1 - Diapers will replace normal underwear for you as you will no longer need it. Diapers will be essential wear for you instead of regular briefs, boxers or panties and you will find you can dispose of all your other underwear.
You like the feeling of your diapers, the bulk the security, the comfort are just right for you. You know you look great in your diapers. You like the look of yourself in your diapers, whether you are wearing anything over your diapers or not, they just make you look and feel secure. You are happier and more secure in your diapers. You have more self confidence, are in a better mood, and are most relaxed when you are securely diapered.
2 - You will always wear diapers, day or night, whatever the circumstances, wherever you are, whatever you are doing. You will no more think of dressing without your diapers than you would think of going naked all the time. They will be the most essential and vital part of your dress and the item you change or put on first when dressing. You are also incredibly comfortable wearing just your diapers and plastic pants around the house.
3- Every time you need to pee, you will always pee in your diapers— always, without exception. You will no longer use toilets to pee in. If you do go into a toilet you will find that you have a very strong compulsion to keep your diapers on while you pee. Because you always wear diapers, whenever you need to pee at all you can do it instantly and you do just let it happen naturally and wet into your diapers and it feels good and wonderful and perfectly natural. Eventually you won't even notice as you pee, it will just happen.
4 - You love the feeling of putting on fresh diapers. The whole experience of diaper changing, whether it is someone who changes you or you changing yourself is wonderful. You love the attention, the feel of the baby wipe, the powder, the diaper rash ointment being massaged through your cheeks and all over your diaper area. You love the feeling of a soft thick diaper being secured in place and baby pants being pulled securely over your diapers. The soft thick bulk of your dry absorbent diaper is powerfully appealing to you.
5 - The more you wet your diaper the happier you will be, and you will want to wear your wet diaper as long as possible and really soak it to the maximum until it your diaper is wet from front to back, navel to spine.
6 - Only when your diaper is thoroughly soaked may you have it changed for you, or change it yourself. You know when it is time to change your diaper and you know that leaks are normal, you are comfortable with the tell tale signs that you are wearing a wet diaper. Wet spots are only a reminder that it is time to enjoy a diaper change.
7 - You will try and find the bulkiest diapers you can so you can wet all day (and night) long and they will get fuller and fuller and swell up between your legs and around your crotch. You will adore that feeling of a large bulk that's warm and wet and soaked with pee. The more pee they have in them the more you will like it.
8 - Every time you see a diaper or plastic pants, whether on a baby, in an advert, or if you see a packet of diapers in a shop, or hear the word "diapers" or "nappy" you will find that your bladder contracts and you wet yourself.
9 - Every time you feel pee flow into your diapers you will love the feeling and it will remind you that you need your diapers absolutely all the time, and that you love the freedom they give you. You know how wonderful it is to feel yourself peeing as you walk down the street, stand at a meeting, sit at dinner. You simply know that the experience of wetting and being in wet diapers is energizing and secure for you.
10 - You will feel very happy that you are able to enjoy your diapers so much and you will not feel any guilt or shame about it, as a matter of fact, you are proud to be wearing and growing dependent on your diapers. You know that you are giving yourself what you need them all the time and that diapers are simply a requirement for you every day-because you want them.

:oops: :oops:
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

thanks

Postby Duckypin » May 21st, 2009, 2:26 pm

thanks for writing, I am always concerned about hurting someone's feelings. I like the positive, self esteem boosting perspective about being in my diapers.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nancypansy » May 24th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Good job, I would enjoy a file like that.

You have my vote.

Nancy
nancypansy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence