Permant Incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Permant Incontinence

Postby rubberpants3 » June 6th, 2009, 4:46 am

Which files do you need for permanent incontinence? It looks like you need 4 different files. Can someone help? Thanks.
rubberpants3

Postby dreamme » June 6th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Mind Master Bladder retraining, best file on wwm imho.

Train with it if you are serious about losing control. If you're not it either won't work, or it will and you'll regret it. I knew the file was working
when i couldn't stop listening to it everyday. It just felt so relaxing. Soon i was wearing diapers more and more and enjoying them. At first it was still diffacult to just wet myself, but after a while it became harder to stop wetting, soon I was wetting myself as a baby and loving it.
dreamme

Postby babyjoe40 » June 8th, 2009, 12:20 pm

I have to agree. Mind Master files are great. Although I was already incontinent, I listened to them to make me act more like a baby. They work very well and make you wet without really noticing it. Also makes you wear diapers more noticable. or at least for me it did.
babyjoe40

Postby diap747 » July 5th, 2009, 11:42 am

dreamme wrote:Mind Master Bladder retraining, best file on wwm imho.

Train with it if you are serious about losing control. If you're not it either won't work, or it will and you'll regret it. I knew the file was working
when i couldn't stop listening to it everyday. It just felt so relaxing. Soon i was wearing diapers more and more and enjoying them. At first it was still diffacult to just wet myself, but after a while it became harder to stop wetting, soon I was wetting myself as a baby and loving it.

Link please
diap747

Return to Diapers and Incontinence