New baby and wonderful HypnoMistress

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New baby and wonderful HypnoMistress

Postby abcissy » June 18th, 2009, 5:36 am

hi. i'm the new baby on the block but i've been lurking here for a while with a friend's help, who's also a baby. i've been into diapers for as long as i can remember and wanted to wet my diapers just like a little baby does forever.

This is a great place and has lots of wonderful files for us babies and it's amazing to find so much information and help for babies and transfolk and whatever you're into.

i used the MindMaster Bladder Retraining file and Baby Acceptance file for a while but it hasn't made me wet all the time like a little baby should yet. it feels really nice when i wet but i still seemed to have to make myself wet. not what babies do. i think i respond better to ladies voices rather than men's, so that might have something to do with it too.

i saw a message here i think about Mistress Maris at http://www.mistressmarisa.com, and found a diaper file on her site. it is good but not what i really wanted so i wrote her and asked her if she'd do a custom file to make me wet just like a little baby and to feel more like a baby. She agreed and i ordered my custom file a week ago.

She's amazing and very thorough, making sure she knew exactly what i wanted and that i was sure what i wanted. i've only been using the new file for a couple days but already i can feel the changes and difference. i'm wetting more and not really realizing i have to wet until i feel it happening and it feels SO good.

She says she really likes babies and is going to make a regular file for babies to help them wet in diapers really soon. if it's only half as good as my special file you'll love it.

Check our her website at http://www.mistressmarisa.com.

huggies

abcissy

ps:i'd love to chat or email other babies here too and get to know some of you better so please feel free to message or email me.
ABCissy
A wet diaper is a wonderful diaper!
abcissy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence