permenent incontine

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

permenent incontine

Postby keys » June 22nd, 2005, 1:11 am

has anyone tried this im using right now and wanted some feed back i really hope it works :D
keys

Postby Linja » June 22nd, 2005, 3:58 am

I havn't tried it, but I have a question for you... why would you want to be permanantly incontinent? I mean, you never know what will happen in the future that may have you regretting it. Especially something like this.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

"Permanent" incontinence

Postby DiseasedMind » July 6th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Have used SoCalAB CD with success (Go to eBay, "Adult Baby Hypnosis")
Hypnosis can be reversed with time an effort. SoCalAB guy reversed his, but it took 3 months before he could go out in public without diapers.
Does anyone think conditional loss of bladder/bowel control: IF NOT locked in a Chastity Tube would work? Would be interesting. PS I'm locke in a Tube now. (Wihout access to keys)
DiseasedMind

Re: "Permanent" incontinence

Postby socalab » October 24th, 2005, 8:50 am

I hate to tell you this but nowhere in my website or my groups have I ever stated that I have reversed my incontinence. I have always suffered from stress incontinence and wear diapers full time.

What I have have told people is that hypnosis will never make anyone do anything against his wishes and if you choose to go out undiapered after the unpotty training period you should not have an accident... unless you desire to.

Stay Pampered
SoCalAB
http://socalab.250x.com

DiseasedMind wrote:Have used SoCalAB CD with success (Go to eBay, "Adult Baby Hypnosis")
Hypnosis can be reversed with time an effort. SoCalAB guy reversed his, but it took 3 months before he could go out in public without diapers.
Does anyone think conditional loss of bladder/bowel control: IF NOT locked in a Chastity Tube would work? Would be interesting. PS I'm locke in a Tube now. (Wihout access to keys)
socalab

Return to Diapers and Incontinence