Diaper Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper Files

Postby DLinMSP » October 11th, 2009, 7:42 am

I have been having great success with many of the diaper wetting files.

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed for around a year. I am wet most mornings with no recollection of having wet during the night.

I also have started wearing diapers during the day and especially if I will be out of the house for more than an hour. My daytime control is weakening as my diaper wearing is increasing.

I recently saw a urologist to make sure there was nothing physically wrong and fortunately there is not.

I have been very satisfied with results I've had. I work from home so I use the files as subliminal background noise throughout the day.
DLinMSP

Postby sheetsoaker » October 11th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Congratulations on your success. Most of the people I know of who successfully trained themselves to wet the bed did it by going into diapers 24/7. They all became diaper-dependent during the day before they became bedwetters. So I'm curious about you became a bedwetter before you started wearing diapers during the day.

How long did it take for you to start wetting during your sleep? Were there any files that were particularly helpful? Is there anything you did to help bedwetting happen, aside from listening to the files?
sheetsoaker

Return to Diapers and Incontinence