File that causes bedwetting only while wearing diapers?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

File that causes bedwetting only while wearing diapers?

Postby Wolfmaster780 » September 16th, 2009, 4:23 am

Is there a file that causes bedwetting only while you're wearing diapers? If not, is anyone thinking about it?
Wolfmaster780

Postby davelowe1977 » September 16th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Search the file list, that function is there for a reason.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sheetsoaker » October 11th, 2009, 12:21 pm

I've searched the Diapers / Incontinence section carefully, and I can't find a file that does this. EMG's TrainDiapers is supposed to make you unable to control your bladder whenever you're wearing diapers, but it's not specifically about bedwetting.

A lot of AB/DLs would love to wet their diapers in their sleep but still be able to go to bed without a diaper and reliably wake up dry. Has anyone achieved this? If you have, please tell us about how you did it. It's the Holy Grail of diaper hypnosis.
sheetsoaker

Postby zzzzz » October 13th, 2009, 4:28 pm

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=298

For some reason search on this one is difficult...

:-)
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Re: File that causes bedwetting only while wearing diapers?

Postby sarnoga » October 13th, 2009, 9:50 pm

Wolfmaster780 wrote:Is there a file that causes bedwetting only while you're wearing diapers? If not, is anyone thinking about it?

Wolfmaster, I just posted a file that should meet those needs.
It is called "Sarnoga - The Diaper Does It." No sooner did I have it uploaded and had gone to look and I saw it had already been downloaded twice. I have not yet posted a subliminal of the file but I hope to do so sometime in the next few days.

This file should cause you to wet whenever you are wearing a diaper and only when wearing a diaper, so long as you follow the rules of the curse and make sure you wear a diaper at least once every ten days or nights. There are a few other fun things in the file but that is the most of it. If you want to wet at night just listen to the file and put on a diaper before you go to bed.

I hope everyone enjoys the file and has lots of cool things to post about it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Diaper Does It

Postby boy_arthur_tx » October 17th, 2009, 4:39 am

<The Diaper Does It> seems to be the file I have been looking for. There is someone online (okay, a couple of someones) that like to see me wet my diaper or pants. I put The Diaper Does It and putting on my diaper in a playlist and went through all of my cloth diapers last night. My bathroom this morning is full of wet cloth diapers that need to go in the laundry as soon as I get back from my morning shopping trip.
I don't desire to wet my bed when not diapered or to wet myself unless triggered with the instant wetting trigger.

Because diaper does it is so strongly worded about loaning control back to me and is a curse file, I will probably do a short file to add to the loop that will have the diaper control the instant wetting trigger so that this curse file doesn't interfere with my instant wetting training.

Of course, it won't be as good as the files from Sarnoga.

Thank you for the large choice of files, Sarnoga
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » October 21st, 2009, 11:45 am

Thanks for the compliment on my files boy_arthur_tx. I really do enjoy hearings peoples experiences with my files. It also is very encouraging to hear that people are listening to them and enjoying them.

I hope your tinkering with the files goes well also so that you can get the files to do exactly what you want them to do. I am interested to hear the results.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » October 22nd, 2009, 12:07 pm

ron_z54 wrote:I really enjoy this file and now eagerly awaiting the subliminal. Thanks Saranoga :D

Thanks, ron_z54. Sorry I haven't posted the subliminal yet. I had almost decided not to post any more subliminal files as I didn't think there was much interest in them and they require a good deal of additional work. It just seemed like a lot of extra trouble to go to if nobody was listening to them.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence