Another Diaper Series?...please....anyone else for it?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Another Diaper Series?...please....anyone else for it?

Postby pauliepp » November 13th, 2009, 9:00 pm

I would like to see members of this forum encourage... Emg and others to collaborate on a new Diaper Series. I would imagine it to build upon the first two series but be a sort of Day long or weekend long adventure, including little "assignments", "rewards" etc -in full time diapers and baby clothes. I was wondering if anyone similar desires or ideas>
pauliepp

Diaper Training 3

Postby Jennykins » November 16th, 2009, 9:00 am

I would encourage it, and as this is my first reply something on the lines of reinforcement- for example all the wetting triggers mixed and layered on top of one another for a complete wetting experience, maybe an induction with a file that has a progression from a little squirt to a full flowing crashendo of peeing. Just like progressive rock builds up to a climax so should a wetting MP3. Then the climax should last for a good five minutes so that the listener has no choice but to wet after such a long and protracted build up. Does any one get what I am saying?
Of course the Diaper wearing sugestions should be re-inforced as the Diaper becomes an accessory to allowing yourself to wet like a baby.

please think about this Saranoga or any one else, I have a full pack of adult disposables ready to be used, along with plastic panties and a bed wetting pad keeps the laundry down and preserves my Memory foam matress.

ready and waiting for more files.
Jennykins

Return to Diapers and Incontinence