Count to 10?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Count to 10?

Postby demigraff » June 4th, 2010, 1:05 pm

I just had a weird idea. I've seen a fair few variations on the theme of counting from 1 to 10, counting up or down. But what if, as the count from 1 to 10 progresses, your age is regressing. You get more and more excited as the numbers rise, and that just makes the suggestions more powerful. By the time you reach 10, you're so happy, and bouncing - incredibly proud of yourself, because you're at just the right age; you just counted to 10, and you're young enough that getting that right seems a big achievement. After listening to this file, you'd be so proud to tell anyone who'll listen that you counted to 10 on your own (and you'll presumably have other childlike attributes appropriate to that stage of development)

Hehe ... to be evil, maybe you have to count up to your real age before you can return to normal. You'll need someone to help you, as even counting to 10 is a challenge, effectively putting another person in charge of when you can revert.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby jakeofspade » June 6th, 2010, 10:14 pm

I would be very interested in trying that sort of file.

I'm not a fan of losing control completely or any of that sort, but a fun little day-trip in my mind sounds like a good time.
jakeofspade

Return to Diapers and Incontinence