Diaper Files and Train Bladder Incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Postby mviel1 » April 13th, 2005, 8:48 am

I came across Warpmymind 3 or 4 years ago. The first file I tried was Train Bladder Incontinence. To my amazement, I sometimes wet myself without knowing, but mostly, it would seem I suffer :) from an Overactive Bladder. :D The first tiem I feel an urge to go, I HAVE TO GO, or I will wet my pants if not diapered.

The DIAPER FILES are also great, when I'm wearing my diapers, I pee in them all the time, I feel the urge to pee and it happens. When I'm not in a diaper, and I have to go for a pee, and I happen to be washing my hands, Half the time I end up wetting myself.

I now wear DIAPERS everynight to bed for the past 3 1/2 years. I wake up wet everymorning. Sometimes I wet so much, taht the bed gets wet also. So I recently pruchased plastic pants, so I now wear a DIAPER with an insert, Covered by a cloth diaper and plastic pants should I leak through the disposable DIAPER.

I have a million thanks for you. Tahnk You. :wink:

I hope to see more DIAPERED Files on this site in the future as relates to incontinence, no curses, but just able to help in full time bladder incontinence. :D
mviel1

Postby Folly2005 » April 13th, 2005, 4:14 pm

good thing i'm not the only one who wants to be incontinent
Folly2005

Postby chuckles » April 13th, 2005, 5:03 pm

I don't really like the idea of being totally incontinent, but I do like the idea of someone else having that kind of control over me when they say something like "Urinate Now!" and no matter what I have to do it.
chuckles

Postby makidas » April 13th, 2005, 9:14 pm

hmmmm :?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby bruoy » April 15th, 2005, 3:58 pm

I'm very interested in going towards incontinence, starting with bedwetting first. Unfortunately I seem to be one of those in the "hard to hypnotise" group, and seem to have trouble with the suggestions. Any ideas?
bruoy

Postby SPITZRCC » April 16th, 2005, 11:01 am

I would love a file that involved when i was wearin diapers i peed and messed uncontrollably, But the minute i took them off, it would all be normal. I liked the idea of the "urine incontinence in diapers" like someone has posted above, but if i wet myself whilst washing my hands i would be a bit pi**ed off. <no pun intended.

If anyone knows of a file that i am after please back.

Cheers
SPITZRCC

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 16th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Get an audio editor, and cut that bit out of the file - if you make the right cuts it shouldn't make any difference....

There are loads of free ones floating around, you just need to find the right one.

I recomend "Audicity" Its really good and really easy to use. I use it mainly for changing the inductions on files as the confusion one (followed by deepening, which again, I add) seems much more effective.
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby babytroll » April 17th, 2005, 12:47 am

bruoy wrote:I'm very interested in going towards incontinence, starting with bedwetting first. Unfortunately I seem to be one of those in the "hard to hypnotise" group, and seem to have trouble with the suggestions. Any ideas?

Try Train Diapers 1

It has only "wetting diaper in a safe place".
babytroll

help me

Postby jdogg » April 17th, 2005, 12:45 pm

8Iwoulid like to know if there is a file that make me to to a female diaper lover . Im a male who would like to be a female who like to were diapers. please help
)
jdogg

Postby makidas » April 17th, 2005, 12:50 pm

interesting
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Cracked22 » April 17th, 2005, 1:12 pm

used traindiapers2 last night for the first time. went to bed with a big diaper and rubber pants, and woke up with the bed soaking. didn't have to have my morning pee that's for sure!!

can't believe how well the file worked for me - given that i was a willing listener, makes it easier i assume.

thanks EMG!
Cracked22

Postby Crazy_Eddy » April 17th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Wow! Its good to hear a sucess story like that....

(Lucky buggar - I wish it worked that well for me.....)
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby aj » May 23rd, 2005, 9:00 am

I wouldn't mind having an accident every so often, or wetting the bed a few nights a month. Just for the feeling of being a little kid again. But full incontinence would be a drag for me. Put a big dampener on my social life.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby babytroll » May 27th, 2005, 1:41 am

aj wrote:I wouldn't mind having an accident every so often, or wetting the bed a few nights a month. Just for the feeling of being a little kid again. But full incontinence would be a drag for me. Put a big dampener on my social life.

That's what the diaper is for, it absorbs all of that dampening :roll:
babytroll

Postby aj » May 28th, 2005, 10:36 am

Lol, yeah. However, I think the money could be put to better use.
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby wetnap2 » June 16th, 2005, 10:08 pm

Hi all. I have been a diaper lover all my life. wetting was always a problem as with most people, it was difficult to get a flow started and for years all I could do was stand up and then maybe. After using train diapers 1 and 2 as well as trig incontinence I can now say, when wearing a diaper I have no trouble releasing my bladder in any position or at anytime. however maintain perfect and very strong control when not in diapers. I continue to use files for reenforcment but am generally very happy as is. I think fears of total incontinence with the use of these files is totally unfounded as nowhere in the file does EMG suggest total incontinence without protection. Also it is said, you can only be hypnotized to do something you already want and or are not afraid of. Personally I do not trance easily as I have a naturally very dominant personality and don't give up control easily. Howeveer persistence has paid off and I encourage anyone having difficulty to stick with it, the end result is well worth it.
PS It took nightly listening including deepening and train susceptible for a period of almost 3 months before I started to see results.
good luck!
wetnap2

Postby mviel1 » July 11th, 2005, 8:55 am

Hi all,

I haven't had a chanve to read up on this for a while, nice to see all the replies :wink: . I see not all of you wish for total incontinence, but for me this is a goal.

I have been listening to the tracks again for a while, and it is making more and more incontinent. Sometimes I'll listen to it before I leave wortk, and end up peeing my pants before I get to the house.

Something neet is happening this time around, I find that although I can normally hold back a few 30 odd seconds before, now when I try to hold back, I can't, but also, the muscles for controlling my bladder in the lower part of my body seem to be working differently. This is soooo awesome! :oops:

Talk to you soon.
mviel1
mviel1

Postby mviel1 » July 12th, 2005, 8:54 am

Before I stated listening to the files, my bladder was as strong as others. I believe the only differences would be, I have a small bladder, therefore; I need to urinate more often then others. :oops: I was a bed wetter until the age of about 15, with some relapses till I was 23. I have always had a strong desire to wear diapers ever since I can remember. :D I don't know if this is because of the bedwetting problems I have or if its because everyone used to diaper me when I went on sleep overs. :?: But from the time I started to live on my own and with my SO, I just decided to start wearing diapers whenever I had a chance.

Once I came across this site, and other ABDL sites on the internet, I started listening to the files and started wetting the bed. After about a week to 2 weeks after this, my SO decided I should wear diapers to bed. :D

As I continue to listen to these files, I'm loosing more and more control. sometimes it gets so bad, :D that I've started to wear diapers during the day. This incontinence, will be stronger while I listen to the files, and tend to slow up in time if I don't continue to listen to the files. I only need to listen to the files once a day for awesome results. But at night, I always wake up wet in the morning, and I never wake up when I fill my diapers.

Take Care. :wink:
mviel1

It works...

Postby Sonali » September 26th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Hi,

One of my friends directed me to this site for fun.
I downloaded the diaper training files and listened to those for about 2 weeks.
I never thought these would have any effect but it seems they actually work!

I strated wearing diapers while sleeping. For past 3 days I have been wetting my diapers in sleep. Haven't tried this outside the house but would love to try.

Anyone with similar results?

Luv,
Sonali
Sonali

Postby ipnosi » September 29th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Hello,
I'm excited to see so many successes with these files. I'm not in a situation to actually try any of them right now (I'm in college and living in a dorm, and I don't want to disturb my roommate by wearing diapers), but as soon as I am in a situation where I can (ie I have my own appartment) I hope to have such success as is listed here. Not full incontinence, but at least some bedwetting, etc.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby larrn » September 29th, 2005, 9:44 pm

I have listened to the diaper files and although I did not think they were working, I now find myself not being able to contol my bladder as before.I now have the immediate urge to pee and unfortunately pee my pants while trying to make it to the bathroom. I do not wear a diaper, but find it embarassing when I wet my pants while trying to hold it in.I would like to wear a diaper in public, but am too embarassed.. Is there a file to ease the embarassment of wearing a diaper in pubic.
larrn
Regular
Regular

Postby ABoy » October 3rd, 2005, 2:57 am

I've been listening to several of the files sporadically ( not a good tactic ) for the past year or so and have acheived a moderate level of sucess - I must wear diapers to bed every night to compensate for my uncontrollable bedwetting; in the day time, when i am diapered, I would not say my wetting is uncontrable in the sense that I am unable to cease wetting once begun, but im only vaguely aware of when i will wet and it begins often without notice. I feel the urge to suck on a pacifier and drink from a bottle, and every night I sleep with a teddy bear. I listen to a combination of both Train Diapers files, TrainBedwetting, cursethumbsucker, trainbabybladder, and train sleepreinforce, which i find to be complimentary. When i was experimenting with TrainbBladderIncontinent I found it to be extremely effective (I almost wet my pants at work several times). I would also note that i enjoy looping white noise tracks, such as ocean surf, while i listen to the files, and that ,uch of the listening iv done has been in my sleep, which i do believe is effective, though maybe not so much as when awake.

As for concealing your diaper, i would reccomend dark, loose-fitting clothes (I love my dark green sweatshirt, the length of which covers my padded bottom for this purpose),and something tight (like boxer breifs worn a size too small) to reduce noise and reduce bulge. Be prepared for the diaper to expand as it gets wet. I would not recommed trying this with cloth diapers, although for noise reduction you may elect to use a cloth-cover style disposable (I prefer a little noise; living dangerously, if you will). Dark is important because it will conceal a leak.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby babytroll » October 3rd, 2005, 8:18 pm

larrn wrote:I have listened to the diaper files and although I did not think they were working, I now find myself not being able to contol my bladder as before.I now have the immediate urge to pee and unfortunately pee my pants while trying to make it to the bathroom. I do not wear a diaper, but find it embarassing when I wet my pants while trying to hold it in.I would like to wear a diaper in public, but am too embarassed.. Is there a file to ease the embarassment of wearing a diaper in pubic.

No one is going to notice that you are wearing a diaper. I've been doing it for around 15 years and yet to have some one come up to me and say "Hey you're wearing a diaper."
babytroll

Another Update

Postby mviel1 » July 11th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

Well its been a while, but more success stories recently. :D
I'm now have to pee urgently all the time or I'll wet my self. If I'm not wearing a diaper and need the facilities, the door better be open or I'll wet myself.

I've also had several pooping accidents. I was driving back from lunch one day and ended up needing to go for #2 right away. I held it for several minutes, but without warning in came out. I had to sit up fast, because the poo decided to go straight to my back and I wanted to contain it in my diaper, so I sat up. Upon sittin back down, the poo ran up my front and around my ball and to the front of my diaper. I neede to get home in a hurry!

A couple of other times, I did make it home, but as soon as I was near the bathroom, brrr...oops I did it again. :oops:

So keep with it everyone, it does seem to work. :D
mviel1

Return to Diapers and Incontinence