becoming more of a baby

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

becoming more of a baby

Postby soundexcess » August 14th, 2010, 11:54 pm

I think some of the regression is working
while I am not wetting and messing(challange still stands on that http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7460) yet in my diapers I am wearing them every night and sometimes a little more when I am brave.
I did buy a bottle today and tonight is the first time I will have had a bottle since I was little, I would post pics of me having it while in my cloth diaper and pink hello kitty diaper cover but my camera is broken right now.
I also got up the courage to buy a huge case of diaper wipes so I could get them cheap 504 for $12, now only if rash cream and powder came in those sizes and so cheap. Though I did get a large tube of rash cream it smells so good almost as good as diaper powder and I did pick up an extra bottle of powder while I was there, as well as some air freshen to hopefully keep baby smells down.
Anyway this is my regression progress so far, I am happy that I had courage to buy a bottle and use it.
hopefully this will encourage other or at least be interesting.
best regards
-soundexcess
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby iamli3 » August 15th, 2010, 12:07 am

any info on the file listening itself so ppl can get a scope of this post?.....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » August 15th, 2010, 11:18 pm

files invovled
the diaper does it
ds diaper dreams
night night trigger induction
minds eye induction
elenas day spa
socal abs sug1 and two to become a wetter and messer in diapers with ab overtones towards pacis, stuffed animals and bottles, and definitely a regression focus.
emgs trigger potty amnesia
at least this is my nightly regiment at the moment.
though the age regression and baby acceptance is going well the the wetting and messing not so much, I am guessing it is do what my docs think might be a urethral stricture :( .
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence