Looking for a few things...

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a few things...

Postby wantdrainbamage » October 5th, 2010, 8:19 am

Hello,
My name sort of says some of the things that I'm looking for... basically I'd like to find a combination of files that will make me a) mentally disabled (I'd considered regressed to a toddler as OK but I'd really rather be mentally deficient and an adult) b) diaper dependent and c) a slave for someone.

Any suggestions?
wantdrainbamage

Postby iamli3 » October 5th, 2010, 4:08 pm

yes , now you'll need to pay close attention cause this is quite an advanced method of achieving this
grab a hammer and hit yourself in the head with it
your done!
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wantdrainbamage » October 5th, 2010, 11:59 pm

8O

I'm not looking for permanence! :wink:
wantdrainbamage

Re: Looking for a few things...

Postby sarnoga » October 6th, 2010, 7:11 am

wantdrainbamage wrote:Hello,
My name sort of says some of the things that I'm looking for... basically I'd like to find a combination of files that will make me a) mentally disabled (I'd considered regressed to a toddler as OK but I'd really rather be mentally deficient and an adult) b) diaper dependent and c) a slave for someone.

Any suggestions?

Sorry there wantdrainbamage, but I just had to ask.

Why would anyone want a mentally disabled, diaper dependent slave? Sounds more like a liability than an asset. I'm picturing someone sitting in a wheelchair with their head lolled to one side and drool going down their chin, shitting their diaper and having to be fed mush with a spoon.

Not very useful as slaves go. If someone had a slave like that, they would probably set them out on the curb on trash day. Who would be the slave in that situation, you or your caretaker?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby iamli3 » October 6th, 2010, 3:43 pm

^
l
lol coming from you
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wantdrainbamage » October 9th, 2010, 12:33 pm

:lol:

Well, this didn't turn out how I hoped.

My ideal was always more something like the "I sort glass" guy and even toddlers can be trained to pick up things. But I suppose they are mutually hard to negotiate.
wantdrainbamage

Return to Diapers and Incontinence