Restore Bladder Control

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Restore Bladder Control

Postby Senna » May 8th, 2011, 8:46 pm

So I have decided to try a age regression file but almost all age regression files cause you to lose bladder control. Is there any file that can fully restore bladder control? If not I can make one or just cut out the parts the cause me to lose bladder control.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnotizeMike » May 9th, 2011, 7:49 pm

What are you asking for? Are you looking for a age regression file that does not include needing to wear diapers, a file that lets you regress to being a baby and eventually come back to be a normal, functional adult, or something else. I haven't checked out all of the files, but I know that many of the baby files include diapers.

I am not a doctor and don't even play one on TV. I know that there are medical reasons that cause people to loose bladder control and I don't know if someone using hypnosis could reach a point where, even with the proper help, could not regain bladder control.

If you want to try age regression, without risking loosing bladder control, I suggest you make a list of things that you feel are important and find someone to create a custom script. Do you just want to walk, talk and eat like a baby or is it something else.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence