New file - Ladon's Multivoice Bedwetting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New file - Ladon's Multivoice Bedwetting

Postby Ladon » September 16th, 2011, 10:41 pm

I recently posted a complex file, and I'm looking for further feedback on it. There are several people who responded to my previous work, saying they really liked the indirect approach I was working with, so I finally managed to get a new file out for you all.

[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4841/Ladon%5C%26%23039%3Bs-Multivoice-Bedwetting.php]Ladon's Multivoice Bedwetting[/url]

The file is primarily in my voice with a bit of reverb in the 'center', but there's a feminine voice and a deeper masculine voice that only speak from the right and left channels. For a portion of the file, they each speak at the same time, with a similar but different message.

It's meant to be a 'body' file, I haven't recorded a matching induction yet, so please apply your own favorite induction and awakener, if desired.

Please let me know what you think, so I can improve my efforts.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brianwt » September 19th, 2011, 2:26 pm

Your file is excellent......great work and luv your voice and other voices you used in background. Plus, this is a something I have wanted to do for some time, so your file is right on target with that goal.

Tks and keep it up!!!
brianwt

Postby soundexcess » September 19th, 2011, 11:29 pm

will try when I get premium again and let you know.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby brianwt » September 21st, 2011, 3:51 pm

Can't wait for the next Ladon Bedwetting File - the techniques you mixed into this one were fantastic!

Thanks again!
brianwt

Return to Diapers and Incontinence