Shy Bladder And A Natural Trigger Script

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Shy Bladder And A Natural Trigger Script

Postby wohermiston » May 16th, 2012, 8:35 am

Here is something I am working on for my shy bladder. but it may prove useful to anyone looking for a natural trigger.

You have a natural bladder response. you can still recognize this in many people; hopping around on one foot when they need to go. Most never loose the urge to go, they just learn to block it for a short time. some of us learn to block out the urge altogether. this is called shy bladder. In certain situations, opening my bladder is like walking down that long hall in the opening of the TV show Get Smart, where there are many doors to open before you reach the end. Sometimes I never make it to the end and the bladder just remains shut tight.

You know that the urge is still there buried somewhere. The following program will restore your bladder response. it is a training excercise and must be followed precisely in order for it to work. We will revisit your bladder's baby response. Once you have mastered this program you should be just like everyone else.

It is a simple progam that uses your natural urge as a trigger.
It encourages you to use your own control as well.
Of course you will need to wear diapers 24/7 for this to work properly.
Your diaper gives you the courage and confidence to complete this program successfully.

Now that you have an understanding of what to expect, Let's get started.
It is really quite simple.
1. whenever you feel the urge to go, you will go instantly
2. once you begin going you will empty your bladder completely
3. once you are finished, you will keep all your bladder muscles relaxed
4. you will check often to see that your muscles are relaxed.
you will check often to see if you need to go
if an urge occurs you will go instantly
once you begin going you will empty your bladder completely
5. the urge to go gets stronger and more powerful each time
6. the urge is irresistable and you will look forward to each one.
7. the urge will be its absolute strongest in the most difficult social situations.

So, when you are home, this will be very easy to carry out. and that is where you should find it works like a charm. you should then venture out into social situations and confirm the the urge gets even stronger and more overpowering.

As an adult, you will have concerns about having a wet diaper away from home. That is natural. Some experience should prove that you can indeed manage it without anyone else knowing. Just use common sense and good judgement. A wet diaper beats harming your bladder every time.

Once you have given over all your control to the baby response, your training will be complete. This is a permanent change. I think you will find that following this progam is much better than risking a return of the shy bladder.

When you awake your will begin following your new program.

Let me know what you think. feel free to use it, modify it etc.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnotizeMike » May 16th, 2012, 4:05 pm

I thought that "shy bladder" was when a person was unable to urinate when another person was around. You really have to go but can't do it in a public restroom until the last person has left the room...
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » May 16th, 2012, 10:19 pm

Sure that is one definition. I guess generally it is a performance anxiety issue. But there are likely an infinity of variations on this. Specific to each person who suffers from it. Yes, it could be privacy. but it can also be the fact that others know you are in the bathroom. Must seem really trivial to "normal" people.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence