help

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

help

Postby gunkyuk » August 20th, 2012, 10:31 pm

I'm really into diapers and I am trying curse diaper humiliation, i was off it for about a year but after listening to adult baby arousal is regression it has put me back on track to be a diaper slave, i don't seem to be able to escape.

One problem that I need to remove is, after I jerk off these feelings totally stop and I feel the need to throw away my diapers and sometimes i delete the hypno files, I do come back but it takes time, which i hate!

Is there a file which will prevent this from happening, so if I did eventually jerk off it keeps me diapered and horny or tightens its grip??

Thanks all for the wonderful files posted. :roll:
gunkyuk

Postby wetlatex » August 21st, 2012, 12:09 pm

While i don't think i have the file to fix this, but i know the feeling.

This, total drop of everything, after orgasm, is a buzz to get past. And i think its a big issue for many men, even with other aspects. I think its about accepting its not bad, not wrong and just relax. Wetting the diaper after usually helps me as well.

The way I've have managed to cope with it, most of the time at least, is to never go all the way at first. Tease it close, then stop, relax completely and get comfortable in the diaper, sometimes wet it as well again. Then later (an hour, a day what ever) do it again. And in the end just orgasm after 3-5 "let downs". By then it seems i don't care, i am just to re-leaved and since I've been so close a few times its common feeling to just relax and stay in them.

Recently Ive gotten to a point were i can sometimes even do it before bed, and then go to sleep.

Hope u get past it.
Because, since you, like i did at first, keep coming back to diapers, i think its what u deep down want. You might just be little scared of it when reality hits u after...
wetlatex

Return to Diapers and Incontinence