Bladder Strengthening??

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bladder Strengthening??

Postby JRegis » October 6th, 2012, 2:26 pm

While I know the fetish is usually about those who lose control of their bodily functions and are made to feel like babies, are there any files that can INCREASE bladder control? That is, any script that will give an adult superhuman mastery of their bladder and hours upon hours of control to hold back gallons of piss? I find lately I'm much more interested in this that losing it totally. Please let me know if anything like this is in the works! Would love to test it and hold a bursting bladder for seemingly forever!!
JRegis

Postby wohermiston » October 7th, 2012, 8:18 am

i see that EMG has a premium file called the ultimate shy bladder. Having shy bladder, I think this is cruel. but anyway. I would suspect that if you did not wear a diaper you would find yourself unable to pee. Maybe that would give you a taste of what your looking for.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby BearBoy83 » October 7th, 2012, 9:58 am

yes I have shy bladder as well
and would be good if someone did a file about learning to relax and able to pee like nobody is around even when you are surrounded by people like in a toilet in a pub/club
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 21st, 2012, 9:01 pm

RE shy bladder, in the self help secton, there are 2 confidence files that are pretty good.
one is specificially confidence around others. I think the other is called tranquillty. You might give those a try.
Goodluck.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby BearBoy83 » October 22nd, 2012, 3:10 pm

I will give those a try
thanks
BearBoy83
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence