ORIGINAL PAMPERS SCENT

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

ORIGINAL PAMPERS SCENT

Postby wohermiston » February 24th, 2013, 3:38 pm

I have been on a constant quest to track down this scent. Some have claimed to have it. But I don't find them to be even close. Unfortunately, the scent does not keep in the diaper itself. so there is no way to find an example of it. One can only work on nose memory. I want to suggest that my latest find reminds me alot of the original. Jean-Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose. There are still some aspects missing from this, but it is awful close. In 1978 Jean-Charles Brosseau accidentally discovered a formula made up of musky notes, vanilla, heliotrope and rosewood, which were used as a bonding agent. The result of finding this bonding agent (a perfume base) was by itself and without any complimentary additions a fragrance which attracted him and to which he gave the name Ombre Rose. I think there may also be a soapy scent in Pampers, but I am not sure.
I wish I had a time machine. Or better yet, if P&G would just release it as a perfume. or even just reveal the "notes" so we could re create it.
any way this is available in a variety of places and maybe some folks will find the info useful. If anyone else is looking for this. share your experiences and knowledge. It is the most difficult subject to research online.
03/10/13 addition
Some new ones worth trying:
Parfum de Lune by Dutal
Lutece by Houbigant
Hammam Bouquet
Mariella Burani Mariella Burani
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » May 4th, 2013, 4:20 pm

5/5/13 Update
Just tried Glow by Jennifer Lopez. this is very intriguing. has one note that reminds me of the original Attends scent. really nice overall scent.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence