Integrating a bedwetting sensor into hypnosis

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Integrating a bedwetting sensor into hypnosis

Postby dontcare » May 8th, 2013, 2:11 am

I've been using bedwetting and abdl files on and off for several years now with varying degrees of success.
I have recently gotten my hands on a bedwetting alarm, such as those used with children who are trying to stay dry at night. Ive been playing with the electronics a bit and i've been able to connect a headphone jack up instead of the speaker. I think i can get it to turn on an mp3 player if i wet the bed at night and/or turn on some other simple toy.

I would like to use this to create positive reinforcement so that my body/subconscience is trained to wet the bed more often. Hopefully accomplishing this without actually waking me up and ruining all the good work.

Are there any ideas out there in the community as to how this might be accomplished?
dontcare

Postby zzzzz » May 11th, 2013, 6:24 am

You could be awakened by some sound (possible from a hypno file), then be rewarded by a voice that calls you "good baby" to make you feel very good and obedient, then triggers/trances/commands you to make/drink another bottle, then makes you forget that you awoke in the first place and then makes you sleep further... to repeat the same process...

maybe a diaper change somewhere too?

;-)
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » May 11th, 2013, 8:36 am

you need to find out what signals the alarm produces when it goes off.
say, you can find a point where the alarm puts out a few volts when it goes off. you could use that to trigger a relay. you would have to open the MP3 player and get access to the play button contacts and wire the relay so that it now controls the play button. No reason why that would not work. could be kinda scary.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby dontcare » May 13th, 2013, 1:03 am

zzzzz wrote:You could be awakened by some sound (possible from a hypno file), then be rewarded by a voice that calls you "good baby" to make you feel very good and obedient, then triggers/trances/commands you to make/drink another bottle, then makes you forget that you awoke in the first place and then makes you sleep further... to repeat the same process...

maybe a diaper change somewhere too?

;-)

Thanks hadn't thought of something like that
dontcare

Return to Diapers and Incontinence