Well I've made it

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Well I've made it

Postby someotherbaby » May 27th, 2013, 5:23 pm

I am now bladder incontinent. If I try to stop my urine I can't. Half the time I don't even feel it at all I just notice my diaper's wet. It took me two years to get to this point. The last six months I really buckled down and realized that to make the leap over the edge I had to give up the toilet completely even for poop. It has been an interesting road and the journey continues and I love it. I will never re-potty train myself. I plan on being in diapers for life. It was a huge lifestyle change but one that came in steps.

For all those that just 'want incontinence now' as if getting it instantly just know this. You have to condition yourself for it. Why do you think all the folks out there who ended up incontinent by injury or illness hate it so much. Because they never had the time to adjust their mind or body before it happened.

For me it was some hypnosis to help condition my mind to accept the fact that I was incontinent and it was the hypnosis that helped me finally be able to verbally tell people I was incontinent. The true incontinence came from practice. I would drink a glass of water every hour while awake. I did this with an hourly alarm on my phone. The bedwetting just came over time. It's not like just one morning I woke up soaked or anything and bam i was a bedwetter it came in stages. For a long while I would wake up and my diaper was wet but I would remember it was kind of wet before I went to sleep so I wasn't sure if I had gone in my sleep. Then it progressed to sometimes waking up in the middle of the night while wetting. Now I wake up every morning in a wet diaper and love it. :) I hope to talk to yall and maybe help some others make the transition.
someotherbaby

Postby outbreak » May 29th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Is it possible to become incontinent by not using diapers, i mean, by just wetting the bed while in pyjamas (of course by using hypnosis).
I hope you understand me, cause my native language isn't english.
outbreak

Return to Diapers and Incontinence