Ericksonian Untraining

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Ericksonian Untraining

Postby wohermiston » July 14th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Hi, I have finished and uploaded the new file. Based on Ladon's 2009 script entitled Ericksonian Untraining. The file seeks to numb the feedback from the bladder to the brain. It is triggered by the feeling of the Urge to Go. In this way, you should feel the urge and immediately begin peeing. Like my Morning Stroll file, it is set to a stroll through a meadow, this time I added a running stream to the mix.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Ericksonian Untraining #2

Postby wohermiston » July 19th, 2013, 8:20 am

Hi,
I have uploaded a second version of this file. This one replaces the napping man with a snippet from my favorite story "Room and Board". It also replaces "forgetting about the potty" with instead, "forgetting how to hold it"
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

great file

Postby bwiannewick » July 24th, 2013, 10:56 pm

In have to admit that I like the files that you are putting out on Warp. While I have never had any success, I listen all the time and like your voice. I think I am somehow the most difficult person in the world to hypnotize! B :evil:
bwiannewick

Postby wohermiston » July 25th, 2013, 10:38 am

thanks for the comments. This ericksonian concept is very intriguing and I must admit that the second version I did on this has had the best effects on me personally. If you want to better understand how hypnosis can affect you there is the complete erickson book online. I have just started wading though it. it can be a tough read, but I am beginning to better understand these concepts, and why it can be difficult for one file format to have good effects on everyone. http://discreplay.typepad.com/hypnotic_psychotherapy/docs/extRef/Milton%20H%20Erickson%20-%20Hypnotherapy%20-%20An%20Exploratory%20Casebook.pdf
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence