Permanent Incontinence Files?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Permanent Incontinence Files?

Postby DannSkunk » August 12th, 2013, 9:26 am

Why are there so many? I browse the diaper/incontinence files on the site and at least 90% of them are permanent or curses. Why? I mean, I was looking for something really temporary (preferably an while under type thing, or something that lasts 2 hours TOPS) but my search is clogged with permanent regression, incontinence, and bedwetting files. lol.
DannSkunk

Re: Permanent Incontinence Files?

Postby Hellraiser90 » August 13th, 2013, 6:41 am

DannSkunk wrote:Why are there so many? I browse the diaper/incontinence files on the site and at least 90% of them are permanent or curses. Why? I mean, I was looking for something really temporary (preferably an while under type thing, or something that lasts 2 hours TOPS) but my search is clogged with permanent regression, incontinence, and bedwetting files. lol.

Incontinence cant be temporary.
Hellraiser90

Postby DannSkunk » August 13th, 2013, 1:38 pm

I wouldn't be too sure about that. After all, why would there be files that claim to give temporary incontinence, usually saying "for those who can't commit" that seem to work? Sure, "true" incontinence can't really be toggled on and off, but I'm pretty sure that temporary effects that may simulate incontinence exist, and that's mainly what I was wondering as to why I don't see many more of those kinds of files.
DannSkunk

Postby wohermiston » August 13th, 2013, 9:20 pm

at the end of the day, you are not going to do something you don't want to do. The concept of "permanent" and "curse" are very questionable to my mind. I don't see the merit in clogging up scripts with all sorts of rules and complications.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence