Being Dominated by Being Infantilized by Surprise

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Being Dominated by Being Infantilized by Surprise

Postby mondaytuesday » April 12th, 2013, 6:20 pm

The following are snippets from a writing guide for age regression fiction. While it is designed as information for fiction writers, I think it describes well the fantasy I have which would involve ABDL Humiliation. Let me know what you think and please keep in mind that I did not write the quoted text below. I thought it might be helpful to explain the fantasy to those who are in ABDL in a wholly psychological and non-sexual way. Which is a great thing to do, too. I enjoy that part, as well. But, I got this, too. I would love the thoughts from a group interested in ABDL Humiliation.

BEGIN QUOTE
"Unwilling AG is a more severe form of domination for a male wherein he is not merely verbally castigated as a straightforward AR story, but is literally castrated by means of the transformation. Usually, the antagonist is a female, who reduces her victim to the age of child with the implied promise that she will be the caretaker. In the cases where the antagonist is a male, then the caretaker tends to be the mother, wife or girlfriend of the protagonist and is an accessory to the deed. Indeed, since the physical reduction of an adult into infancy tends to posit a secondary character who will care for the resultant infant, female domination and loss of control to a woman become important themes in the Age Regression (AR) sub-genre.

Men are the perfect target for the AR writer. They tend to be less mature and more self-conceited at any age then women. In general, they lack the social skills which might divert trouble and let a problem become a crisis so they can attack it head-on with all their physical and mental prowess. If this approach is used during a situation while they are being regressed into infancy, their normal stratagems fail utterly. Men's mental strength is derived from three sources; belief in their physical power gives them courage, their social position lends them credibility and their mastery of language gives them the skills to overcome obstacles. Once their physical prowess, social position and linguistic powers of adulthood have been stripped from them, men become helpless children and the story of their reformation at woman's hands can begin.

Age Regression is usually a type of Fantasy Horror with only occasional stories written as Science Fiction Horror. In either case, the focus of the story is on the transformation of the protagonist or the antagonist into youth or infancy and the changes the rejuvenation causes between the relationship the character has with the world and the people around him. The willingness of the character to be rejuvenated determines his reaction to the transformation. If the character is unwittingly changed into an infant, his reaction is generally one of horror as his social powers slip away and he becomes physically small and weak. If the character manages to return to an adult state, the story is an Adventure sub-genre. If the character remains in his regressed state and hates the outcome, the story is a pure horror story. If the character ends up in love with the woman who takes care of him and enjoys being her infant, then the story is part of the Romance subgenre.

Important Note: The image of a man being changed into a baby is more psychologically powerful than the rejuvenation of a woman into infancy because of the stark contrast between an infant's dependence and an adult's independence.

Because Western society is paternalistic, the transformation of a dominant man into helpless infancy is more dramatic than the rejuvenation of an ordinary housewife into infancy. For many readers, women are subconsciously seen as weak and dependent, so the contrast caused by a woman's transformation into babyhood isn't as striking as a man regressing into a toddler and losing his social status and power over the world around him.

Since babies require caregivers to change their diapers, bathe and feed them, etc., there are problems with story structure when a woman is regressed rather than a man. If there are two adults in the story, usually the conflicts center around the relationship between a man and woman. Since men in general are not perceived as good caregivers for babies, regressing the woman leaves her without an effective caregiver.

Important Note: A good AR-Infantilist story is dependant on both the means of transformation (rejuvenation) as well as the social relationships of the regressed person."
END QUOTE
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » April 17th, 2013, 7:44 am

this is interesting on so many levels. I think they miss one point though.
women don't need to regress because they are already allowed to!
footed sleepers and overalls are a common part of many a womans adult wardrobe. pigtails, etc the list is endless I would think. men have the pressure of not being allowed these things. But the overall outline covers most of the bases. So while they make the point that women are more mature, they miss the pont that they are also permitted to act and dress childishly in normal society.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby mondaytuesday » April 17th, 2013, 9:44 pm

@wohermiston Excellent point. That certainly is a valid point. You can see a lot of evidence of that, once you start noticing.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

EMG's Curse of Regression Working Well.

Postby mondaytuesday » May 23rd, 2013, 10:21 pm

EMG's new Curse of Baby Regression has been a great tool in getting this experience, for those of us without a partner.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mondaytuesday » August 24th, 2013, 1:11 am

Enjoying wonderful moments of being wickedly regressed at different times through a variety of curses and instructions sent to me from any parent figure.

EMG's  Infantile Tendencies and Curse Baby Regression are files I'm spending time with presently. Along with the MM Baby Files for guys.

It is the most frightening and thrilling and erotic and humiliating and dominating experience of my life.

And I love it.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wohermiston » August 24th, 2013, 12:03 pm

doesn't the subconscious get in the way at times? For example risk of leaking in public? I was able to get over most other issues but that one.
I had hopes that diapers could help with my shy bladder, but have concluded that they cannot. So, I am looking at other ways for that and curtailing diapers to bedtime and occasional days. Found some great training pants over at air oliver http://www.saveexpress.de/save/inkontinenz-mehrweg-reusable/airoliver-pvc-slips-bodys-diapers/hosen/3670/2101-adult-light-training-pants
I wish you all the best in your endeavors.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Those look great

Postby mondaytuesday » August 24th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Those look great, thank you. I had been wearing disposable training pants (pull-ups) for when I was out and about during the day, but I had a really bad leak in front of a friend. So, I gave in, I suppose, and have been wearing the diapers all the time. They make the day much more safe and fun.

The subconscious is a murky place, isn't it. It is darn impossible to consciously access. It has recorded and kept the memory of everything that has happened in our lives, without exception. It can only communicate in images and those aren't always easy to understand. And when it gets it hand on the control switch and leaves our conscious self out of the loop, we're screwed.
mondaytuesday
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence