bladder incontinence

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

bladder incontinence

Postby arealtrucker » May 19th, 2011, 4:28 pm

:D I have gotten to the point I know I am going to let loose safely say a 6" wet spot and not loose total control , but have to stop and kind of think about it for a second before hand, looking for a file where I let loose then know after the fact ... not looking so much where I soak mysef but more continally let a bit loose ..... tried diapers but they are to discrete, looking to show off the wet spot, if it envolves bed wetting squirts at night thats cool too, not looking to totally soak myself unless I decide too, which I do with fair amount mostly with control, but not always .... something a curse or permanent would be nice. suggestions? just for the record if I am in a single stall facility, I piss in the sink..then run some water not to be totally unsanitary... but pissing now days at urinal or toilet is hard to do .... NOT against diapers, more I am just kind of a show off, but intime perhaps full time diapers would be needed .. problem is I have a BIG trucker gut, its hard even to get the big guy size diapers to stay anywhere near in place
arealtrucker

Postby PeeMind » September 14th, 2013, 9:45 am

Say you like wetting and it's assumed you mean emptying the bladder. No you mean wetting; not soaking.
Sadly for you and me and our like, all the files are geared to getting us full time into nappies where the wetness can be felt only after a good soaking, while in our ordinary day clothes every drop counts.

What you could do is make your own file: There are some file editing sites that convert text to speech.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 2nd, 2013, 8:25 am

hi,
I just put out a new file called the Hot Water Bottle Game. This is close to what I think you are looking for. Yes, it is still progressive, but you can control that I think by how many times you listen to it.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence