Bladder Retraining Program

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bladder Retraining Program

Postby twobe » December 4th, 2013, 1:31 pm

Want to wear diapers 24/7 because you pee frequently without thinking about it? Be forced to diaper at night or wake up in wet bedding? You can. It's entirely possible. I'm proof of that. Here's how I did it.

Follow this guide, http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html

And use the file 'Accustomed to Wetting' made by Sarnoga every night. As outlined in the guide.

It's just a matter of time. You will lose control. It does work.

Enjoy.
twobe

Postby PeeMind » December 17th, 2013, 12:27 pm

It's the 'getting accustomed to wetting' that is the hard part, getting your mind comfortable about leaking pee and it accepting unexpected wetting.
After a while the mind begins to enjoy the tingle of peeing above the duty it has (had?) to restrain the bladder's urges, once that stage is reached the peeing just gets easier and easier.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Postby rubbapig » December 23rd, 2013, 5:47 am

I've just bin put on to this program.. have worn diapers an and off for a wile so am used to wettin them.. but not so comfortable wiv messin them.
Got just ova a week to get meself organised propa like and get used to messing them before go officially totally incontinent like on 1st Jan!
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence