I soak my bed YES

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I soak my bed YES

Postby Tangy » February 17th, 2012, 5:35 am

These files are working very well i did not wear diapers last night and actually went to sleep and soak my Bed i had to clean my Sheets and covers.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby soundexcess » February 18th, 2012, 1:20 am

even though i have yet to have this happen I find I can't fall a sleep if not diapered anymore.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wetlatex » March 18th, 2012, 6:23 am

soundexcess wrote:even though i have yet to have this happen I find I can't fall a sleep if not diapered anymore.

So it is not just me...

I dunno why, but if im not wearing, i get worried and anxious, i leak little and cant stop thinking about putting on a diaper.
Been that way for about a month or so now, and i just cave in every day now, and sleep SO much better, even if i dont wet during the night.

Now i just have to get wet every night and ill be on cloud 9.
wetlatex

Postby soundexcess » March 21st, 2012, 12:17 am

while I don't let go automatically yet I can now easily use a diaper as intended more or less wake-up pee roll over go back to sleep, pee while sitting playing games or watching tv no interruptions plus that warm glow so things are starting come along smoothly. Next may be diapered theater films due to some medical issues I ush. haft to make mid film emergency potty exit. I think I could better enjoy the occasion diapered and not needing leave, plus the bonus of not having to hold it. holding it hurts like hell when I hold it for more than ten minutes or so.
--
Just a note of thx to mistress Misty for helping me in the right direction, these advances would not have been possible with out her.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wetlatex » March 25th, 2012, 1:01 pm

soundexcess wrote: Next may be diapered theater films due to some medical issues I ush. haft to make mid film emergency potty exit. I think I could better enjoy the occasion diapered and not needing leave, plus the bonus of not having to hold it. holding it hurts like hell when I hold it for more than ten minutes or so.

Yeah i agree on the theater part, i wish i had been diapered during this weekend for that reason. I had to leave focus on the show, to focus on holding my self little now and then. no accident in the end though.

I will say though... 10 min? wow, u are far gone. I can still hold few hours. But i used to be 8+ hours, so it is going down slowly.
wetlatex

Awesome!!

Postby alexis1313 » July 18th, 2014, 1:41 am

So have you had more accidents? I'm dieing to find people that have achieved the goal im chasing. Is being a Bedwetter again every thing you hoped? Ive had some night accidents but kinda got scared off. Have you had to fight any feelings of wanting to stop? I want to achieve my goal this time!
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence