Two Newly Free Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Two Newly Free Files

Postby wohermiston » August 31st, 2014, 10:18 pm

Hi,
Here are 2 newly free files to check out.
Baby Steps
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7342/Baby-Steps.php

And Pee Perfectly
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7272/Pee-Perfectly.php

Have fun.
WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby zzzzz » October 22nd, 2014, 5:21 am

Very well done!

:roll:
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby wohermiston » October 22nd, 2014, 11:05 am

Thanks. I have a new one comming together now. I keep trying to find the right key to unlocking bladder control without actually saying that.
I think I may have found it. Rather than say anything about control, just suggest that you no longer know how to stop your bladder from releasing. This is clearly different from saying you have no control, or will lose all control, which will naturally create defiance within the subconscious according to Erickson. Words can be so powerful when used in the right way. WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Sacred » October 22nd, 2014, 11:44 pm

i just have a question for you about the free files. This question is do you know if they have had succession on others after listening for the first time or first few times? im just wondering before i download the files.
Sacred

Postby wohermiston » October 23rd, 2014, 1:39 pm

I am not a licenced hypnotist. but from what I read, to truly experience trance with sucess, it is best for the hypnotist to get to know you and be with you during sessions. The files we put up here are so varied, because people are so varied. I have no feedback beyond what comments you might read as to how effective the file is. I try to craft my inductions so that if you listen enough times, perhaps you will come to accept the style and contents. But the subconscious is a very stubborn entity and trying to persuade it one way or the other is not a simple matter. So, read the descriptions, and listen once wide awake and decide if the contents are something you are after. and if so, then give them several serious listening sessions and see how things go. Good luck WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence