Diaper Does It Help and Other File Suggestions??

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diaper Does It Help and Other File Suggestions??

Postby DiaperBoy13 » January 25th, 2016, 4:27 am

Hi everyone. New to the forums, and I was wondering if any of you could help with suggestions, or report any successes relating to the file I'm trying out.

I am currently using The Diaper Does It by Sarnoga, which I have listened to for the third day today, but so far no effects. My main issue is that I can't seem to go very deep into trance, although I have tried. Today was ineffective, because there were people who have not said when they would arrive, so I had to constantly be on my guard.

I'm having a struggle going fully into trance. What seems to happen is that I find my mind wandering, and then it silences, but then there are itches, or a bug walking on me, which pulls me out. I was wondering if there was any way to help there.

As well as that, I keep on having an internal dialogue regarding this file. You see, I want the changes it suggests - I really want to experience purely wetting, and I am excited about the humiliation part if I forget to put one on every ten days, but I'm worried about that causing issues in my home, which actually should be fine, seeing as I'm half moving out. what I was wondering was if there was a file to make a person fully accept the suggestions in the next file.

Also, I'm looking for files with a similar idea - to specifically wet while wearing diapers, or Trigger yourself to potentially have more accidents. So, for example, a developmental file that starts with bedwetting and increases to day wetting and pooping, but where you have the choice to de-trigger if in a dangerous situation. Something like "Permanent (when safe)." Looking for Humiliation regarding Diapers, but something that is not excessively public, and not permanent.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the long post.
DiaperBoy13

Postby wohermiston » January 25th, 2016, 8:26 am

Hi
You are having quite a struggle with your conscience!
Sarnoga files are not of the best fidelity, and that is something I place a premium on. A file must be as faithful to actually being with someone in person. Your conscience is never going to let you get into any trouble that you don't wish to get into. No amount of Hyponisis will change that. that's why Curses and brainwashing style files are rarely effective. They only serve to reinforce something you already want. I have found it best to let you develop your own style. So, I would suggest my file EveryDayNow. Then you can use your own creativity to build your diaper lifestyle they way you want it. Good Luck WOH.
Also, click files on the left and search with reinforce and words like that to find the files that reinfore listening etc...
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence