Bedwetter problem

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bedwetter problem

Postby frosty46 » January 30th, 2013, 3:53 am

Where can I find a waterproof bed cover. Like for bedwetters. I would rather buy it from a store than go online, because I share my mailbox with 8 other people, and don't want to make up some shit to say. I'm obviously at a loss for what to call it as well.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby ipnosi » January 30th, 2013, 7:36 am

It would depend on what your actually looking for. From what I understand, there are absorbent pads called sheet protectors, and then there are actual waterproof sheets.

You should be able to find sheet protectors in most drug stores in the US (CVS, Walgreens, etc). For example http://www.goodnites.com/our-products/goodnites-bedmats/ will be found in most diaper sections. There might also be larger, more absorbent ones in the adult incontinence department.

However, if you can't find what your looking for there, look into finding a surgical or medical supply store.
ipnosi
Regular
Regular

Postby sheetsoaker » January 30th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Are you looking to protect your sheets, or just your mattress? You can get a waterproof mattress cover at any store that sells bedding materials (including Target and Walmart). They're not expensive.
sheetsoaker

Return to Diapers and Incontinence