6 months baby

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

6 months baby

Postby Pampers2222 » February 4th, 2013, 9:10 am

2 files first plans to cause complete mental and physical changes in the 6 month old baby was a curse to the file and the second file, it would be fixed but when it's safe and here is my question about the 6 month old baby is playing he can 
I would also ask for some sample scripts :D
Pampers2222

Re: 6 months baby

Postby Tangy » February 7th, 2013, 7:05 pm

Pampers2222 wrote:2 files first plans to cause complete mental and physical changes in the 6 month old baby was a curse to the file and the second file, it would be fixed but when it's safe and here is my question about the 6 month old baby is playing he can 

Her is a scripted i thought about You are having problems concentrating once you trance you will have a complete mantle breakdown and never awake as an adult again. this now my Desire never to wake up again and stay in a baby mind. :o
what do you think of this type of file?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: 6 months baby

Postby Pampers2222 » February 9th, 2013, 8:14 am

Tangy wrote:
Pampers2222 wrote:2 files first plans to cause complete mental and physical changes in the 6 month old baby was a curse to the file and the second file, it would be fixed but when it's safe and here is my question about the 6 month old baby is playing he can 

Her is a scripted i thought about You are having problems concentrating once you trance you will have a complete mantle breakdown and never awake as an adult again. this now my Desire never to wake up again and stay in a baby mind. :o
what do you think of this type of file?

I agree on this but as I wrote a sample script requires no response and as such six month-old baby to keep and what things or programs, it plays :D
Pampers2222

Return to Diapers and Incontinence