Feedback

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feedback

Postby nappywetter » November 9th, 2013, 6:17 am

This is a good site but I do wonder if we're all too lazy, and I do not except myself, about providing feedback and keeping authors informed of how their files are working or offering a score for them. I wonder if we could have a better community if we all made a resolution to try to offer feedback for each file we download in future? What do other people think?

Happy wetting to all.
nappywetter

Postby wohermiston » November 9th, 2013, 10:32 am

as an author, yes, comments and ratings are welcome. I like to think each file I do is better than the last. Download history doesn't show that to be true.
My first file has the highest rating and I also find, for me at least, that the rating and number of votes drives the downloads. could be a coincidence. Also, you don't have a feel for success until a file goes free. And that takes 6 months.
so yes comments are welcome. I have noticed our section is a bit underactive lately. Not sure why that is.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » November 9th, 2013, 4:37 pm

wohermiston wrote:as an author, yes, comments and ratings are welcome. I like to think each file I do is better than the last. Download history doesn't show that to be true.
My first file has the highest rating and I also find, for me at least, that the rating and number of votes drives the downloads. could be a coincidence. Also, you don't have a feel for success until a file goes free. And that takes 6 months.
so yes comments are welcome. I have noticed our section is a bit underactive lately. Not sure why that is.

If we made it mandatory it would make people just ignore or request people are shy on this site :oops: real shy about feedback :oops:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby nappywetter » November 10th, 2013, 12:16 pm

If we made it mandatory it would make people just ignore or request people are shy on this site :oops: real shy about feedback :oops:

I wasn't suggesting it should be mandatory but that we should all try to do it - after all there is no reason to be shy; we are all anonymous on here.
nappywetter

Postby Tangy » November 17th, 2013, 11:29 am

nappywetter wrote:

I wasn't suggesting it should be mandatory but that we should all try to do it - after all there is no reason to be shy; we are all anonymous on here.

people are just that way subcongous shyness. streams back to childhood do not talk to strangers tat sort of thing,
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby davelowe1977 » November 25th, 2013, 12:59 pm

Can it not be beyond the wit of man to put subliminal suggestions in hypnosis files?! 'Must give feedback'...
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Siren » November 25th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Putting the suggestion in there is all well and good, but as tangy said... There is a strong societal conditioning to never tell a stranger certain things. So the mind may listen to the suggestion, but the conditioning will override it.

Not just that.. Honestly.. People here are really shy and they either don't have anything to say on the file or they say it in pm rather than on the forums or in comments.
Siren

Guilty as charged

Postby PeeMind » December 3rd, 2013, 2:30 pm

I had a great afternoon in the garden listening to files off my MP3. Some of them very good and me very wet! But I know that for only one of those files have I come back here and added a comment.

It's not a question of shyness; of all lifes sins the worst is not peeing oneself: It's just a question of time.
PeeMind
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence