Some Success and Some Surprises

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Some Success and Some Surprises

Postby Fred_Flintstone » July 9th, 2006, 12:37 am

Have been listening to Train Diapers 1 & 2 once or twice daily for a few weeks. I have become very comfortable in d and prefer to wear them all the time, at home and away. Am also very comfortable buying them at drugstore/grocery. Would have been very anxious - too anxious - to do so in prior days.

I am becoming able to unconsciously wet my d more and more. Mostly alone, but sometimes happens in company of wife. She thinks I'm just uptight, as I have had wetting accidents in the past in front of her when frightened or too wound up. She doesn't like the idea of putting me in d 24/7 but seems willing to put up with them for now. I hope to become incontinent enough that she gets used to me needing to change my d every few hrs.

Can't always relax and let little dribbles come constantly, which is what I want, as I don't want to build up, flood, and leak, which has happened a few times. So still some work to be done there.

Instructions to become incontinent when "safe" seem to be working. I spent the last few days on a trip and was able to control my bladder, but once returned (home 10 minutes or so) I wet my d uncontrollably.

Mostly happens at home, but I have had many dribbles when out and have sometimes flooded my d when out.

Usually happens when I am alone and think about my d. Thouights to the effect that I am wearing them or that they are already wet seem to work most strongly. Writing these sentences made me wet a little.

Triggers in TD2 may be working too well. One of its triggers makes you pee when you wash your hands. I was not wearing d a few days ago and went to wash dishes.

As soon as my hands went in the warm water I felt a twitch in my bladder that made a big spot on the front of my jeans. I was very surprised and squeezed hard to stop the flow. Thought I had it under control and went back to washing. Next thing I knew I was wetting my pants and couldn't stop it at all. No warning, no buildup. Ended up standing in a big puddle, both trouser legs soaked.

I was pleasantly surprised to wet my pants like that, and I guess I better make sure I have d on before I wash the dishes if I don't want to make a mess. Wife didn't see it, so may wash dishes without d some time when she's in the kitchen and see what happens.

Am mostly surprised that trigger worked out of context. It's supposed to only happen when you're in d, not when you're not. Does anyone have experience of triggers overstepping their bounds like this?
Fred_Flintstone

Postby winstin » August 7th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Well, I started with the bedwetting files, but I wanted to be completely dependant on diapers 24/7. I noticed at first that it only worked at night, but I wore them all the time and would consciously try to wet myself. The flow has been different however; sometimes I dribble a few drops over a few hours, and other times the flood gates open and I feel a warm steady stream for a few minutes. With me it might have been the fact that I would freequently switch files.....But the end result is what I wanted !!
winstin

Return to Diapers and Incontinence