Afraid.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Afraid.

Postby Zaisan » October 2nd, 2006, 3:32 am

I'm not entirely positive of my psychological fortitude.
That is to say.. i don't know exactly how safe these 'hypnoses' are. I'm definitely curious about them, but at the same time, there's that nagging at the back of my mind that's telling me not to do it, and my natural paranoia is telling me that just because some website tells me that it'll be fine i shouldn't necessarily believe it.

Especially since i've been a victim of several traumitizing "screamer" flash movies/videos, and after reviewing the first couple seconds (and a few segments within) of this particular hypnotic recording (babytime), it seems to follow the same trademark characteristic of such a recording: the very quiet voice that makes me want to turn the volume up really loud so i can hear.

Does anybody else have any more credible sources for the validity of these files?
Zaisan

Postby sarnoga » October 2nd, 2006, 6:02 am

Of all the files I've listened to on this site what you get at the begining is pretty much what you get throughout the file.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Alikava » October 2nd, 2006, 1:14 pm

Zaisan,
If your asking for documented proof of the Validity of these files you will be hard pressed to find anything outside of the forums. With that said I have been watching this site for over a year now and I have not found anyone who has left because the files are unsafe. The only file I currently have heard about that may need to bear caution is the Baby Transformation file. And that is only because you would need a cartaker before undergoing that file. With all said and done, EMG has yet to create a file that does not do exactly what he tells you it will do. If you still have doubts I sudjest downloading a file you are interested in and skiping past the induction, or If you have a premium membership douwnload the body. Doing this allows you to hear exactly what is being said to make sur nothing will be sudjested that you dont want.

God Bless
Alikava
Alikava

Postby Wickerman » October 6th, 2006, 10:28 am

I think you are missunderstanding him. He isn't afraid of hypnosis, but afraid that the files are a joke.

What he is refering to when he says "screamers" is a joke made to scare people. Many times it will be an animation, asking the person to take a close look at a picture to find "something wrong with it". As the person is focusing on the picture, it will flash some kind of scary image and play a loud sound, most of the time a screaming sound, hence the name "screamers".

No, none of these sound files are screamers. :lol:
Wickerman

Postby willingsub » October 6th, 2006, 12:04 pm

Wickerman wrote:No, none of these sound files are screamers. :lol:

Indeed. Just think about it: making a 'screamer' and sending it out there is one thing. But building an entire site around files like that and then setting up a forum with people talking about files they are only pretending to listen to in earnest (or even making all of those different people up), would be a lot of work to have the satisfaction of knowing somewhere, somehow, someone is going to listen to a file, expecting hypnosis,but getting the scare of their life.

I've tried several files, none of which were screamers. Some files are better than others, some may attract or repulse any given person, but they are real.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » October 6th, 2006, 8:05 pm

willingsub wrote:But building an entire site around files like that and then setting up a forum... would be a lot of work to have the satisfaction of knowing somewhere, somehow, someone is going to listen to a file, expecting hypnosis,but getting the scare of their life.

I agree that it's much easier to take the site at face value and assume that all that effort was put in because the hypnotists have the satisfaction of knowing that somewhere, somehow, someone, or maybe dozens or hundreds of someones are going to become deeply entranced by their words.

-- Blink
"It's a kink, but you don't ever tell her." -- Aerosmith, "Pink"
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby willingsub » October 7th, 2006, 3:31 am

Blink wrote:I agree that it's much easier to take the site at face value

Actually it is. If only because a genuine site could last, giving the hypnotists the satisfaction of having put all that work into a lasting enterprise that people may continue to use for years to come, while with a fake site, the word would get out about it pretty soon (people on the internet talk, you know) and all that work would soon go to waste.

Also it is much easier to believe there are a lot of people posting their real experiences on this forum and in their journals than it is to believe there is one or just a handful of people making all those posts up. For a conspiracy like that to exist, the person or people involved would have to have a lot of time on their hands (i.e. have no jobs), be clever enough to set it all up, involved enough to set up a forum where real people can react without moderation delays, while still making sure posts from people who found out the truth about the files don't get posted, and be dense enough to not get bored with actively doing this for years on end. That's a pretty complex combination of factors to explain the existence of this site, while the simple explanation - the site is just what it claims to be - doesn't present a problem.

Of course I would recommend reviewing a file before going under to anyone anyway; if just to make sure you really want the suggestions in a file to take hold.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby Zaisan » October 8th, 2006, 2:00 am

Thanks everybody ^^;
And you're right, it certainly would be just far too much trouble to make an entire joke site/forum just to scare the hell out of me.

Maybe i'm just too paranoid :P
Zaisan

Postby willingsub » October 8th, 2006, 3:58 am

Zaisan wrote:Thanks everybody ^^;
And you're right, it certainly would be just far too much trouble to make an entire joke site/forum just to scare the hell out of me.

Maybe i'm just too paranoid :P

A bit of healthy paranoia is only wise online. But in the case of hypnosis files, the real danger is in files doing more / something different than advertised in how you are getting conditioned. All the files I found on this site so far only give the kind of suggestions mentioned in the description, but on other sites I have found files designed to cause enslavement and make financial abuse possible, without mentioning that in the description, trying to catch potential victims off guard.
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby nogar88 » November 1st, 2006, 9:10 am

Just empty in your diaper before you sleep and when you wake up, clean up the mess, this'll familiarize you so it's a natural habit, not an odd experiment. Hypnosis is co-operative you know... I like the DPF hypnosis file the best, it has a male(jerry springer-ish) and female voice at the same time with ocean waves and classical music as bgm. Don't waste money on dommes, most are tarts, don't know what we want, too pushy, and make it seem harder than it is. The creepy guy on this site does noble work considering the market, but he's hard to agree with because he sounds like a maniac. I'd buy the file anyway, 30 bucks isn't bad compared to the others, plus, he's more descriptive.
nogar88

Postby LDC » November 2nd, 2006, 6:55 pm

"Screamers" yeah, those things piss ME off too.
If you're ever worried that there is a nasty prank hidden in a video or game, just let it run to the end to see what happens or play around with it with the sound turned down.
LDC

Return to Diapers and Incontinence