Ipods and files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Ipods and files

Postby nbs332000 » April 30th, 2007, 8:58 am

I cannot get my files on my ipod, I tunes states that it cannot locate the original file. Does any one have any advice to correct this.
nbs332000

Postby Diapered_Cherub » April 30th, 2007, 10:52 am

I have installed and removed and reinstalled files on my Ipod before several times. I am not sure what method you are using to place files onto your Ipod but but here is what I do:

I pick the file I want from MWW. Then I save it to my computer's hard drive (the file should already be in an Mp3 format). Next I open up the itunes program and click on file. I choose 'add file to library'. A small window will pop up allowing you to browse your computer for the file you want to add to itune. Once you find it, click 'open' and itunes will add the particular file to your itunes library. From there simply plug in your Ipod and transfer the file from your itunes library to your Ipod. DONE!

hope this help! Just be careful NOT to listen to files when driving or doing somethign where you need to be alert. Usual what I do is chop off the induction and just listen to the body of the file, as I do not want to fall asleep while driving down the highway. Just an idea you might want to consider
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence