MindMaster Training Files

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MindMaster Training Files

Postby MindMaster » March 5th, 2008, 10:21 am

It's now a month since the Bladder Retraining file was placed here and two weeks since the Bladder Retraining Reinforcer was placed here.

I've heard from quite a few of you who are enjoying success and happily wetting you diapers like good little babies now, or nearly there.

Sooo.... are you ready now for Stage Two, Baby Acceptance. This just helps you accept yourself as a baby because you wear diapers and wet your diapers, and is the foundation for Baby Behaviours, which helps you act and feel more like a baby.

If some/all of you are interested in progressing to accepting yourself as a baby and moving on to behaving more like a baby, then please reply to the forum, PM me or email me.

Regards

MindMaster
mindmaster@unicorntales.com
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dreamme » March 5th, 2008, 6:09 pm

Yes please.

This is the first file series that i have seen actual changes from,
Please continue.
dreamme

ready to accept being a baby in diapers

Postby Duckypin » March 6th, 2008, 6:01 am

Yes, yes, yes! Please develop the next step in the process.
I read the script and think it is great.
Thanks for everything
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dreamme » March 6th, 2008, 1:15 pm

I agree with Ron_z. Even if you've never had any sucsess with hypnosis
this file may work for you. Quick rundown of what happened in my life over the last 2 week using this file.

First 3 days of listening the desire to listen to the file had become irrisistable. This isn't anything new really, new files always entice me for a week or two before i give up.

By the end of the first week the trigger worked so well i used it with other files, and on my own to give myself a booster. I was wearing diapers everynight after work, i didn't think much of this cause i had done it a few times before.

Start of the second week i used the enforcer at night when i was sleeping.
Work up the first day with an urge to wear diapers to work, something i've done maybe twice in my life before. No accident untill i got home. At this point i realized i had used my diapers more in the past week then i had in the last two months.

Listened to the enforcer last night and woke up again with the urge to wear diapers all day, i resisted (this has always been part of my fantasy, the resistence). Day went fine untill luch time. Rigth as i say down to eat my sandwitch i wet my pants so bad it flooded my the front of my jeans. Right away a dozen lies popped in my head that i would tell if anyone asked me what happened. But as i was running to my car to go home and change, someone stopped and asked for my assistence. All i could tell them was i couldn't help because i wet myself and had to go home to change.
I put a fresh diaper on and it felt so wonderfull, i did my trigger and told myself

"It's ok that i wet my pants, wetting thier pants is how babies learn to love wearing thier diapers" Saying this made me feel like a happy baby.
I don't know where this came from, it just popped in my head and made me feel good.

I think i'm ready for phaze two please.
dreamme

MindMaster Training Files - Thank You

Postby MindMaster » March 6th, 2008, 7:29 pm

I want to thank Duckie, Dreamme, Ronz and the others who were thoughtful enough to post a reply and the others who PM'd or emailed me.

This is what we want for our work. Encouragement.

I'm just putting some finishing touches on the binaural track, and will upload Sunday night or Monday to the site. I have a rather full weekend with a new subbie, so won't have time to finish and upload until then.

The file is called MM_Baby Acceptance and helps you accept that you REALLY are a baby because you wear diapers and wet your diapers. It's the foundation for Baby Behaviours which should be a lot of fun.

Again, many thanks for the encouragement, and I wish you all well.

Stay wet and happy.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

thank you

Postby Duckypin » March 7th, 2008, 9:58 am

MM,
I thank you for all your encouragement! I look forward to the new file and the true realization of who and what I am-a baby!
Thanks,
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence