MindMaster Files and Scripts

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

MindMaster Files and Scripts

Postby MindMaster » June 3rd, 2008, 7:18 pm

I noticed there are a few babies whining about the script (text) files and the audio files themselves.

Firstly, the scripts/text files are FREE and you can download them and record them yourselves if you wish. Good luck to you.

The audio hypnosis files however have a nominal fee of $10.00 per file.

When I first uploaded the script/text files they were put in the Premium area. Since these files were meant solely to give you an opportunity to read what you were getting yourselves into, I found this rather inconvenient.

EMG was kind enough to put these files in the FREE area so you all could read exactly what you'd be getting before downloading the full audio hypnosis file(s).

I felt $10.00 was a very small, nominal amount to compensate EMG for bandwidth costs, maintaining his board, and providing these files to you. I still feel this is VERY reasonable and fair to EMG.

If you can't afford the $10.00 you shouldn't be playing with something that will make you need diapers. If you're just being cranky or whiny, then get a fresh diaper on, take your soother and climb back in your crib and stay there until you can play nice.

Now, please, cut out the whining and nonsense. Read the body of the message describing the script files and how to download them. They are still free and easily downloadable. If you can't read get Mommy or Daddy to help you. :evil:

Respectfully

MindMaster
who is a bit cranky himself tonight with this $%^* mixing software
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jobabe » June 4th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Well Said Big Guy !!!!!!!! :D
jobabe

Re: MindMaster Files and Scripts

Postby jornada_1255 » June 5th, 2008, 4:05 pm

MindMaster wrote:
Firstly, the scripts/text files are FREE and you can download them and record them yourselves if you wish. Good luck to you.

EMG was kind enough to put these files in the FREE area so you all could read exactly what you'd be getting before downloading the full audio hypnosis file(s).

Well, that's the problem here. I can download the "BladderRetraining Script" just fine, but the other two always give me the same error message (ERROR: ACCESS DENIED.) and some SQL debug messages on the screen.

Maybe a glitch in the database?
jornada_1255

Postby MindMaster » June 5th, 2008, 5:12 pm

I have no idea what's happening. I just tried all three script files and they all opened fine for me.

Perhaps you should contact EMG, since it's his WEB site and database.

I just help babies be babies. :P

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Danpixare » June 5th, 2008, 6:11 pm

The reason for this, is that you must be a PREMIUM member in order to download the other two scripts. I found that outlast night actually. And after reading the script, I understand what you mean now sir. The third file is for those who want the real baby experience. And I realize now that it would be best for me to wait a bit before listening to it too ^^;; Though since I did have to pay for a month premium account to view the other two files, that would constitute it to not be free, yes? :lol: Thanks again though for the latest file though sir *bows* This little one greatly appreciates it ^_^~ Danpixare
Danpixare

Postby liljonny » June 6th, 2008, 5:50 pm

I believe scripts have always been premium.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Darkmind » June 6th, 2008, 6:10 pm

Not always, but since pre-history basically. 8)
Darkmind
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 11:31 am

Darkmind wrote:Not always, but since pre-history basically. 8)

i love Masterminds Files.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence