Poopy Pampers Training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Poopy Pampers Training

Postby MindMaster » January 9th, 2009, 6:52 am

I've been encouraged and pleased with most of the comments here about the files I've made to help babies wet and behaves as the babies they want to be and know they really are, now.

I've had quite a few requests from babies by email and PM to create a bowel incontinence file, and frankly think this might be too much for most everyone, even big babies, but think I've got an idea for partial bowel incontinence.

I posted the idea in the voting section and was surprised at so many against, but maybe non-babies are voting there too. Anway this is my idea.

For babies that have already been trained to wet and wear diapers all the time. This will train you to mess your diapers uncontrollably every evening until the following morning, between 8:00 PM and after your shower, and all day and night on weekends or your days off if you don't get weekends off.

It seems many of the babies who used the MindMaster Baby Training files also want to mess their diapers just like a little baby, but it is impractical to do all the time, especially at work. Lets see how the voting goes. If there's enough babies who want poopy pampers then I'll record the file and post it here.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gargoyl13 » January 9th, 2009, 3:24 pm

i was one of those who emailed you about the bowel incontince file and i like the idea with 2334 downloads of sarnoqa file number 4 that should tell us that people want this file thanks gargoyl13
gargoyl13

Postby Exrandu » January 9th, 2009, 5:21 pm

I just like the name!

You're so good to us babies, Mindmaster! You know exactly what we want.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby ABoy » January 10th, 2009, 5:24 am

Frankly, when ever I'm listening to the MindMaster bladder retraining files I cant help but think that suggestions for messy diapers seem like a more than a reasonable progression. I want a file for bowel incontinence; anyone can take chlorophyll tablets to neutralize the smell of bowel movements, and that's what I would do. Restrictions about such and such time of day or week really put me off since my job has me on very irregular hours, regardless of how flexible they're worded. I'd much rather get a file that imparts full bowel incontinence.

Thanks for all your excellent work.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » January 11th, 2009, 6:23 pm

OK, now I'm a bit confused.

I put up a suggestion in the Voting Section for a Poopy Pampers file and so far about 75% of the people are saying NO, yet here in the Diapers section over 80% are saying Yes we want to mess our diapers like babies too, please please.

Is this because anyone can respond to an item in the Voting Section and there aren't enough babies voting????

Also, from some of the responses here, and a few emails I received this weekend quite a few of you want to mess your diapers ALL THE TIME, just like little babies do. I was a bit surprised at that.

So... maybe I'll make the file so you can mess your diapers all the time just like a little baby, or only sometimes like every evening and weekends as originally outlined.

I'm still not totally convinced this is what many babies want, but I'm beginning to feel many of you who now wet as happy babies want to become even littler babies and use your diapers all the time for everything just like all little babies do.

Thanks for all your input. This is quite interesting.

MindMaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Danpixare » January 12th, 2009, 1:11 am

Well, in order to make 'baby poopoo' as it were, they'd need to have a new diet for softer stools, yes? What would you recommend for them? Thanks again~ Danpixare
Danpixare

Postby ABoy » January 12th, 2009, 5:49 am

MindMaster wrote:I put up a suggestion in the Voting Section for a Poopy Pampers file and so far about 75% of the people are saying NO, yet here in the Diapers section over 80% are saying Yes we want to mess our diapers like babies too, please please.

Is this because anyone can respond to an item in the Voting Section and there aren't enough babies voting????

I would assume that is exactly what is happening.

Also, from some of the responses here, and a few emails I received this weekend quite a few of you want to mess your diapers ALL THE TIME, just like little babies do. I was a bit surprised at that.

So... maybe I'll make the file so you can mess your diapers all the time just like a little baby, or only sometimes like every evening and weekends as originally outlined.

I don't want to impose by asking to much, but perhaps you'd be willing to make a full time file and a nights and weekends file. I wont be nearly as captivated by a file that imposes time restrictions like that.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » January 12th, 2009, 7:55 pm

Danpixare wrote:Well, in order to make 'baby poopoo' as it were, they'd need to have a new diet for softer stools, yes? What would you recommend for them? Thanks again~ Danpixare

I don't see the need for a different diet. Just eat wisely and drink lots of water and juices. Unless you're generally constipated a change in diet shouldn't be necessary.

AND DO NOT USE LAXITIVES or SUPOSSITORIES!!!!!

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MindMaster » January 12th, 2009, 7:58 pm

I don't want to impose by asking to much, but perhaps you'd be willing to make a full time file and a nights and weekends file. I wont be nearly as captivated by a file that imposes time restrictions like that.[/quote]

This would be ONE file but you have the choice to mess all the time just like a little baby, or only on weekends and evenings. I wouldn't be suprised to see some parttime pampers poopers graduate to full time pooping in their pampers. :lol:

A properly worded file will do the job so you have the choice, except for the fact you WILL poopoo in your pampers, at least sometimes.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

great idea

Postby Duckypin » January 13th, 2009, 5:40 am

sounds wonderful! Every baby will be happy.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ARWolf » January 14th, 2009, 12:04 am

Part of me wants, it, the other part can't get over the grossout factor and the nasty cleanup. And the fact that it's a hell of a lot harder to hide something like this than simply a wet diaper. I'd love to do it and not care about it, but I also know I have to clean myself up.

Honestly, what I really want goes far beyond what hypnosis can give: complete physical regression, or being trapped (at least for a while) in a body that works like a baby's, including the mobility problems that come with it.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » January 14th, 2009, 6:12 am

ARWolf wrote:Part of me wants, it, the other part can't get over the grossout factor and the nasty cleanup. And the fact that it's a hell of a lot harder to hide something like this than simply a wet diaper. I'd love to do it and not care about it, but I also know I have to clean myself up.

Honestly, what I really want goes far beyond what hypnosis can give: complete physical regression, or being trapped (at least for a while) in a body that works like a baby's, including the mobility problems that come with it.

The 'grossout' factor you mention is why I did not think there would be much REAL interest in such a file. It's one thing to fantasize about pooping your diapers like a little baby, and quite another to deal with the clean up, especially in public places.

Considering this, it's fairly simple to overcome the shyness or 'grossout' factor with properly worded suggestions so it just seems normal to poopoo your pampers. After all that's what babies do, and you are a baby.

You're right physical regression (becoming little again) is not possible. Your body is the size it is, BUT you can become a baby in every other way, unable to talk, feed yourself, walk (if you're very young) or do much of anything but eat and pee and poop.

HOWEVER, this would require the presence of a caregiver who will look after baby and keep them safe until they grow up again.

I have a full time baby girl of my own who is a toddler around 2 1/2, and have regressed other babies to infancy or toddlerhood for a day or weekend, BUT they are in solid relationships with a willing partner who will care for them when they are babies. That is an abosolute must.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

gross out factor

Postby Duckypin » January 14th, 2009, 7:41 am

I think there is a file for helping get comfortable with diaper changes. I do not remember if this includes messy baby diapers but what is needed is a shift to the realization that diapers, wet or messy, are natural for me. All the feelings are natural-a wet diaper, bulky diaper, puffy pants, and even the simplicity of changing my messy diaper. They are natural because, I accept the fact that my bowel and bladder functions as a baby's functions. Ideally, I would have a caregiver but since I don't I must be responsible for making sure that my diapers get changed on a timely basis.
I hope you make the file, please, please sir.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: gross out factor

Postby MindMaster » January 14th, 2009, 7:55 am

Duckypin wrote: I do not remember if this includes messy baby diapers but what is needed is a shift to the realization that diapers, wet or messy, are natural for me. All the feelings are natural-a wet diaper, bulky diaper, puffy pants, and even the simplicity of changing my messy diaper. They are natural because, I accept the fact that my bowel and bladder functions as a baby's functions. Ideally, I would have a caregiver but since I don't I must be responsible for making sure that my diapers get changed on a timely basis.
I hope you make the file, please, please sir.

Ducky, you are cute, and respectful. You recognize I am a Dominant/Master. Good boy.

This file will help you feel completely comfortable to be in diapers as the previous bladder retraining files do, and to feel natural and comfortable about having poopy pampers and pooping your pampers because you ARE a baby and that's what babies do.

For this file to work properly you will have to have used Bladder Retraining and Baby Acceptance files successfully so you accept and know you are a baby.

From the encouragement I've had I will make the file. I'm just finishing the script and will upload it first so you can see how it works and lets you be a happy baby in wet, poopy diapers.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

thank you, sir

Postby Duckypin » January 14th, 2009, 9:33 am

Sir, I am so delighted that you are putting this script together. I know I am a baby and I know that diapers are natural for me to wear. -After all what else would a baby boy/diaper boy wear?
I cannot wait for the surprise and accomplishment of messing my diaper like the baby I am, uncontrollably. It will be a clear sign that I am truly a baby.
Thank you sir, thank you.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ARWolf » January 14th, 2009, 4:30 pm

My other problem is I have problems trancing with most hypnotists. I have a very logical and analytical mind. The only time I ever managed to get any REAL success was when I listened to a file while drunk. I guess it addled my brain enough to accept it.

I WANT to spend time as a helpless baby, but I don't have anyone to watch me. So I sadly cannot do what I really want.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleMe » January 16th, 2009, 6:46 am

MindMaster wrote:
ARWolf wrote:Part of me wants, it, the other part can't get over the grossout factor and the nasty cleanup. And the fact that it's a hell of a lot harder to hide something like this than simply a wet diaper. I'd love to do it and not care about it, but I also know I have to clean myself up.

The 'grossout' factor you mention is why I did not think there would be much REAL interest in such a file. It's one thing to fantasize about pooping your diapers like a little baby, and quite another to deal with the clean up, especially in public places.

Considering this, it's fairly simple to overcome the shyness or 'grossout' factor with properly worded suggestions so it just seems normal to poopoo your pampers. After all that's what babies do, and you are a baby.

You're right physical regression (becoming little again) is not possible. Your body is the size it is, BUT you can become a baby in every other way, unable to talk, feed yourself, walk (if you're very young) or do much of anything but eat and pee and poop.

HOWEVER, this would require the presence of a caregiver who will look after baby and keep them safe until they grow up again.

I have a full time baby girl of my own who is a toddler around 2 1/2, and have regressed other babies to infancy or toddlerhood for a day or weekend, BUT they are in solid relationships with a willing partner who will care for them when they are babies. That is an abosolute must.

Regards

MindMaster

What I would want is to totally feel like a baby, but not lose my abilities to think, but more having dreams of memory from past. That actually happen during one of your reenforcer files during sleep. I slipt down in to my mind. Visually saw myself at a baby in a crib with baby toys. The color was a bit weak, but that might be because memory not accessed in a very long time.
LittleMe

Postby LilJennie » January 16th, 2009, 5:01 pm

MindMaster wrote:OK, now I'm a bit confused.

I put up a suggestion in the Voting Section for a Poopy Pampers file and so far about 75% of the people are saying NO, yet here in the Diapers section over 80% are saying Yes we want to mess our diapers like babies too, please please.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's happening! The Voting page is obviously for anybody registered on WMM to vote on, whether they're interested in baby stuff or not. And you can now vote either For or Against each file idea. This sounds like a good idea, but it has a problem.

Suppose you're interested in, say, feminization type files. Ideas that get to the top of the list have a better chance of being made into files, or so it appears -- otherwise, why have a voting page at all? So you could be positive about it and vote FOR all the feminization ideas ... except they're not getting to the top. But wait! You can also be negative about it and vote AGAINST all the non-feminization ideas (including the diaper/incontinence/regression type ideas that people in this forum like). There, the feminization ideas get to the top faster! Except that there are fans of other types of ideas that are likewise trying to tear down all but THEIR favorites. This is a flaw in the new For/Against voting system, in my opinion (it encourages negativity), and maybe I should post something about that in another forum.

Anyway, here in THIS forum, voters in the polls are mostly going to be people interested in the forum's topic, Diapers and Incontinence, and the poll doesn't encourage negativity -- those who don't want the file might just abstain because they know other people out there do. But on the voting page, the babies are a minority, and Poopy Pampers doesn't win many points with people who have no interest in diapers at all, especially when they have their own favorite ideas to promote.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby dazzybee » November 11th, 2009, 6:40 am

do you have to be diapered for this to work ?
dazzybee

Postby LilJennie » November 12th, 2009, 11:19 am

dazzybee wrote:do you have to be diapered for this to work ?

Yes, you do; the induction requires you to be diapered.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence