Just amazing how fast it happens!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Just amazing how fast it happens!

Postby darntobe » January 27th, 2009, 8:27 am

It is just amazing how fast it happens! This past Friday I went down to the local drug store and bought a pack of diapers. I decided to start to use the diapers for what they are meant for. So on Friday night I put one on as I was going to bed so as to get used to the feeling of a diaper at night. Later that night I woke up having to urinate really badly. I tried to wet my diaper right on the spot, but found it to be very hard as there was a huge mental block of mine I had to over come. It took me nearly 3-5 minutes to finally relax enough to let my self to start and pee. After the first burst let out it stopped immediately as my urinary track muscle clamped down hard. So I tried imagining that I was in my bathroom at the toilet and then I started to pee as my imagination took over.

Got up Saturday and was diapered all day and urinating in my diaper every time I felt that I had to go, sometimes it would come out easier than others as I would have to force my self. As Saturday wore on I found it increasingly easier to wet myself. I spent some parts of the day wetting in different positions to see which works best for me.

Sunday came around and as I was getting up my bladder was full and I was able to urinate without any opposition. I took this as a sign my body and mind were finally getting used to the idea of being in and wetting my diaper. I found for Sunday I had no problems going in my diaper when ever I felt the need to. Sunday night came around, I fell asleep and woke up around 2 am Monday having to pee and I went with no problems.

All day Monday I was urinating no problems and I found that I was able to pee even as I was walking around. As I continued my day I noticed the frequency of me having to pee was getting shorter. Now here comes the kicker as I was changing my self for bed, I took my soiled diaper of and as I was putting the new diaper on I saw that I was dribbling pee. I did not even think that pee would dribble from my penis as I was changing. So I am wondering now as to how much pee I am dribbling throughout the day without knowing it.

So now here we are Tuesday morning and as soon as I woke up I checked my penis and found it had been dribbling all night long, but not enough to keep my bladder empty cuz I had to pee after waking and did so with hardly thinking about it.

So after all this I know I dribble throughout the day and am now able to pee without really thinking about it at all.

Please feel free to respond with any thoughts on all this, I am just finding it amazing how fast I was able to learn to wet my diaper and to how quickly my body took to the act of dribbling pee.
darntobe

Return to Diapers and Incontinence