Interesting

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Interesting

Postby soundexcess » October 26th, 2009, 10:43 pm

While I have not had success with diaper training for incontinence both bladder bowel or either yet. yet I have had uncontrollable gas late and more so a desire wear diapers more often than ush to point that I have actual picked up some diaper rash. I also spent $200+ dollar on my dpl/ab supplies in the past 2 days. So I would say the diaper files are at least working in the respect that I would happy to wear all the time, if I could be sure they would not leak. It would great for day like to where i almost had bowel episode during my class at school. I feel also that I have made break through by wear wearing them to school a few times and being prepared to wet them, by bring a change or 2 and wipes. I have wet them at school before, though they did leak once thank goodness for underwear it did reach my pants until I got to my car and it was dark. I guess the other scary fact is I enjoy diapers and being in them and esp being babied more than my xbox 360 I am a 24 year old male college student. Any way post point I am addict to being diapered and hope to see training success soon. btw the purchases were 8 cloth diapers xl with covers, and 3 pink hello kitty xl diaper covers and bottle of urine remover concentrate, I guess I should have bought a nuknuk to but I forgot. I also bought a canister of aloe baby powder and soother, triple paste for the dpr, some Vaseline and tape for certain time when the paper ones won't behave, and maybe a case of med line diapers we will see.
thx for reading
baby atom
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence