how i became incontinent

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

how i became incontinent

Postby Gee2 » January 8th, 2010, 5:37 pm

the reason most people cant become completely incontinent is because they cant submit to it. not willing to take the plunge and go all the way.

I have made myself completely diaper dependent and at times regret doing so. i tried to repotty train myself but found it easier to just put a diaper back on.

I read a thread on a forum on how to become fully incontinent (not bowel I will never go there) so I went for it and tried it. it took about six months. I tried listening to the stuff here but it didnt help, the reason it didnt work is that I wasnt fully committed.

it was pretty easy and just took patience I should have incorporated some of these files when i was on my journey and lately I have been listening to them but im already incontinent

Ok so you have problems even going in your diaper try this exercise. you will need to be at home alone to do this.

wake up in the morning and let your self pee, diaper, toilet doesn't matter.
but now put on a fresh clean diaper and go to the kitchen and drink two glasses of warm water you must drink the water all at once please.
next you will wait 30 min and drink another glass of warm water no cheating a nice tall big glass has to be used.

you are not allowed to use your diaper or go anywhere near a toilet you are going to hold your pee till I tell you when you can go.
every 30 minutes you are going to drink a glass of warm water for the next 4 hrs. you are going to hold your pee and not let a drop out. this is what urge incontinence feels like. at 4 hrs you will drink two glasses of water. when you finish the second glass of water you are allowed to release the pressure just a little allowing a little pee to come out but do not let it all out.
now sit back and see how much longer you can go trying to hold it in. when you finally do just relax and let it flow feel how good it feels to just let it flow. for fun you can wait till you cant stand it anymore and listen to the urinate now file and watch yourself pee all over the place .

now if you want to see if your truly commited you must follow only one rule and you MUST completely follow the rule otherwise you will never be diaper dependent. here is the rule.
you now have to wear a diaper 24/7 everytime you have the urge to pee you must just let it go and wet the diaper no matter how often or where your at you MUST just let it out. when you let the pee out practice relaxing the muscles so you make it as though you are continuing to pee. never try to push it out or how should I put this i guess the way to say it is when you pull back to stop the flow you do the same to get the last out well now you are not going to worry about the last bit just practice relaxing and let it dribble out.

if at anytime you stop the flow of urine for any reason you have failed and will not become incontinent

I myself probably could have shaved some months off if I would have listened more to these files and yes I to didnt use my diaper at certain times like the rule states. so it took longer

ok give yourself a test pick a normal work day and go for the pee immediately in your diaper rule. if you cant make it through one day then you might as well not worry about the 24/7 thing it wont happen. and remember you cant dehydrate your self during this day you must eat drink normally.
Last if you are hardcore you can go for the self catheter method. if you leave the catheter in the muscle get weak from lack of use and you have to wear a diaper 24/7 cause it dribbles all the time slowly filling your diaper. I tried this but I ignored the rule that "anytime you break the natural barrier your body has you are very acceptable to infections" this is not good and urinary infections are not fun esp for your kidneys liver... well you get it. i didnt get an infection but i did have some bleeding. I remained calm for the first 12 hrs then freaked out over the blood in my diaper a day later. OMG not cool. it finally cleared up ( to think that some people get off on "sounding"). go to x tube and search sounding lol, wow not for me. sorry off topic there.
my advice is stay away from drugs or quick ideas they are unhealthy and the only real way to do this is listening to these files and wearing and using 24/7 like i said.

It took six months for me In my next post i will discuss the regrets of 24/7 diapers

P.s. one thing I didnt mention is that I could pee laying down so every morning I would get up and the first thing I did was start shaving i would then pee in my diaper while shaving I would just ignore the fact i was peeing. i did this for about three months. around three months i started to pee in any position i was in.
Gee2

thanks

Postby Duckypin » January 11th, 2010, 12:15 pm

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. Yes, I agree, it will only happen if I want it badly enough to be as disciplined about my diapers as I am about the gym or diet or studies. Eventually, each of these becomes second nature to us.
I also understand the moments of regret, but pinning on a soft dry diaper always makes me feel good.
Thanks again for sharing.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

a note of caution

Postby phins » January 13th, 2010, 1:47 am

enjoyed your advice and thanks for sharing it, but I think it bears mentioning: Be careful that in drinking all this water you don't get water intoxication. Yes, drinking way too much water can drive the salinity in your blood so low that you can die. Not good.
phins

thanks, phins

Postby Duckypin » January 13th, 2010, 9:35 am

Phins,
great caution! Thanks for posting it.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jobabe » January 15th, 2010, 5:41 am

Help me out here please, you say you became incontinent 27/7 by doing the above, have you been to a doctor, and have they said that you are incontient.
I have been listening to loads of these files for almost 2 years with no results, I ended up dribbling into my pants on my own, not with the file help, and told my wife I had a problem, she told me to see a doctor, that I have not done yet, she does not know that I am a DL. I am self employed and through a mate I bought a pallet load of tena to sell, knowing only to well I would use them also. I am more a cloth and plasticpants person, but have come to like the disposables also.
I bought 2 pairs of adult training pants from the net, and the wife thinking I have a problem is quite happy for me to wear them as it could be embarasing if I have wet spots or smell of p**ss when I go out.
I would love to be incontinent it would not bother me at all as I can juggle my life style to suit it (at the moment). When i am wearing these pants i dribble all the time, but would loveto pee the full load, so to speak but I just cant do it, but when im in a diaper (when no-one else is home), i do not have a problem. I have tried the happy to wet file on its own as it would be great if I just lost control and did not know, but no joy, I have tried to wet the bed, so that if I do go to the doctor ( for her ) well he can say " you have mild incontinence, here go and get blah blah blah ".... but I have had no luck with that either.
I do get the sensation ofwetting quite a lot, but never actually do, unless I do it on my own. I quess that Im one of these people who just cant be hypnotised, and that annoys me. I have given great thought to what I want and incontinence is the one for me, well bladder, not poooooo.
SO, GEE2 what is your downside, and does your other half know what you have done ?
jobabe

Postby Kimberly_tv » March 14th, 2010, 9:58 am

@Gee2:

I tried this but only managed to get three hours in before I couldn't handle it any more, and let rip! Trying to stop was... well... not happening. This was an awesome suggestions

Huggles and thanx XxXxX
Kimberly_tv

Return to Diapers and Incontinence