New here

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New here

Postby angelfire » March 8th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Hi everyone, I've been interested in hypnosis for a while, and mostly curious. I've tried a few files once and none of them have worked for me in the past, but I am determined now. The reason I posted in this section is because my ultimate goal is to become incontinent (both bowel & bladder), but only while in diapers. However, since I'm new, I could use some advice...

I don't have a ton of time while awake, so I would ideally like to be able to listen while asleep, but I'm not sure if I can fall asleep without sound or ear-plugs in (worried about becoming tangled in wires while sleeping, or not hearing my alarm). So how effective is it to listen on computer speakers instead of headphones?

I also assume that while sleeping, I won't need an inducer or awakener. Is this assumption correct? And if it is correct, can most files have these elements removed easily with audio editing software and still be effective?

Another question is what files are the best place to start with? I tried listening to a few last night, mainly instant wetting extended, baby release, and train diapers.

How often/long is optimal for listening if listening while sleeping doesn't seem to do it? When should I start seeing results? Is there anything I can listen to while doing other stuff that doesn't put me into trance (Like if I were at work, or listen to while chatting)?

Thanks in advance for the help.
angelfire

Return to Diapers and Incontinence