A file for Mommies/Daddies?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A file for Mommies/Daddies?

Postby tristy » August 16th, 2010, 2:32 pm

So, my gf is seeking to be a better Mommy. And while I don't take to the hypno, she says she knows herself to be highly suggestible. Is there a file for Mommies?
tristy

An idea..

Postby DaddyJ » August 16th, 2010, 6:13 pm

<p>How about the Suggestible file? Then you present the idea to her of how she would love to baby you (or something like that).</p>
<br>
<br>
<p>Maybe if she listened to the Sarnoga Every Good Boy Wears Diapers file she'll think you need to be in diapers?</p>
<br>
<br>
<p>Could've sworn there was a file that made the listener enjoy changing diapers too.
DaddyJ

Postby iamli3 » August 17th, 2010, 4:48 pm

i recll ther being one to like being diaper chnged , but to the commentor above , you know you only have to do that <br> shit for the journals right?
aso what's this <p> thing for?.....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DaddyJ » August 18th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Second thought, don't have her use the Every Good Boy Wears Diapers since it suggest that you (the listener) want to be a good boy. If you can somehow cut parts out so it sounds like boys in general should be diapered, then that might work on her.

Or hypnotize her yourself. It takes more work but it's a lot more personal. Just remember to take your time, don't rush it, and think of what you're going to say.

The whole "<p>" thing means a new paragraph. Didn't know HTML wasn't needed.
DaddyJ

Postby iamli3 » August 18th, 2010, 6:48 pm

i don't know what html is o.o' ......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence