Itchy Bedwetter! The first real one?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Itchy Bedwetter! The first real one?

Postby alexis1313 » December 14th, 2010, 1:37 am

I was wondering if any one else had experianced what I have been. I started noticing the top of my but crack(explicet lol) gets super itchy. I hadn't lisened to anything that listed that as a side affect. The main things I've lisend to is bedwetter fear to reality, and curse bedwetter. But only recintly found when I put on my diper that it goes away? I have lisend to subliminl stuff befor but not religosly. Is it possible that this got added some how? I scratch till it bleeds some times, b ut no rash or any thing?

on Another topic I'd love it it any one that has ever had a real night time accident tell the file and how long untill the first bedwetting? I'm looking forwrd to my first bedwetting but don't want to take it through to every single night kinda thing.
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Postby stan » December 14th, 2010, 2:48 pm

Try something like sudocream or baby lotion before and after wearing the nappy. If you're using baby powder, stop it clogging in your butt crack.
If you're scratched it until it bled, much easier for irritiation next time.

Not all disposables and definitely plastic pants are absorbant and I'd say that's trapped perspiration irritating yourself a little.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby alexis1313 » December 16th, 2010, 11:02 pm

Thanks for the help. seems like its a bit better it still wierd it goes away when I'm in the diaper and comes back only when I'm out of it. It just kinda sounded like maybe something might have been added to a file subliminaly? Who knows. lol
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence