can you do things against your will?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

can you do things against your will?

Postby Judy-Anne » April 28th, 2011, 6:34 pm

do you think that those files could make me do things against my will? I mean, i've listened for quite long to some files here and I enjoy them very much because i m getting aroused every time, but finally I think it just reinforced my will to wear my diapers as often as possible, well I don't know if these files could really work because as soon as I got my pleasure I stop the file and really don't want it to have any effect... but I still come back...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Postby radar » April 29th, 2011, 8:28 am

Hi Jib.
Files generally wont make you do things that are against your will.
(They have been known to change your will in some cases though)
Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnotizeMike » April 29th, 2011, 7:50 pm

When you are hypnotized, your brain is still in control. I am sure there are ways to use hypnosis to make someone do something they wouldn't want to do. But, it would most likely be in an indirect way where you think you are doing something else or are not aware of the full details of what you are doing. For example, someone could hypnotize you and convince you that diapers are the latest trend in fashionable shorts and that you want to be considered fashionable. You might go out in public wearing diapers, but think you have on shorts.
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby Judy-Anne » May 14th, 2011, 7:08 am

THank you for your anwers, very interesting... Anyway I think it works for me especially "you are a diaper boy"... I think that i m getting more and more aroused doing things that i didn t want to do at first... I like very much what is happening here... So exciting to be out of control!
Your pleasure is my pleasure...
Judy-Anne
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence