used, controlled, humiliated, diapered

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

used, controlled, humiliated, diapered

Postby boy_arthur_tx » June 18th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Question in regards to putting a diaper on yourself just because it feels so good to wet in a diaper.

Would a file to make putting on a diaper for yourself instead of being directed to do so be good if it made you become more regressed each time you diapered yourself until when you diapered yourself you were a toddler barely able to walk, talk and do potty training?

you would be more aroused when thinking about wearing diapers and either seek out someone to put you in a diaper or diaper yourself but after putting on the diaper you regress younger and younger without any opportunity to be aroused?

just a thought, i am not addicted to the used, controlled, humiliated and diapered files, i am not addicted to those files.

No, really, i didn't just leave a diaper in the kitchen because it was so full it leaked, no really, okay, maybe but just one pull up extra heavy absorbant diaper.
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Re: used, controlled, humiliated, diapered

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 6:30 pm

boy_arthur_tx wrote:Question in regards to putting a diaper on yourself just because it feels so good to wet in a diaper.

Would a file to make putting on a diaper for yourself instead of being directed to do so be good if it made you become more regressed each time you diapered yourself until when you diapered yourself you were a toddler barely able to walk, talk and do potty training?

you would be more aroused when thinking about wearing diapers and either seek out someone to put you in a diaper or diaper yourself but after putting on the diaper you regress younger and younger without any opportunity to be aroused?

just a thought, i am not addicted to the used, controlled, humiliated and diapered files, i am not addicted to those files.

No, really, i didn't just leave a diaper in the kitchen because it was so full it leaked, no really, okay, maybe but just one pull up extra heavy absorbant diaper.

Drop me a post sometimes may i can help with diaper ideals
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence