Something a little different - selective regression?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Something a little different - selective regression?

Postby SpoiledAKGirl » November 29th, 2011, 3:46 pm

I am still new to this, but I haven't found anyone else that has the same interests that I have. I have an incredibly high stress life that involves me having to take care of everyone around me, emotionally, financially, physically, medically, etc. So, I want to be able to trigger a complete regression to babyhood (roughly 6-12 month age), don't care if it's triggered by myself or my daddy/mommy. I want to be completely taken care of, no worries, all my needs met by someone else, complete bowel and bladder incontinence during my play time - 100% babyfication. However, I also want a sexual component as well. Is that even possible? My husband absolutely does not understand or agree with my desire. I will be finding a different mommy or daddy, but my time with them will be limited. I do have fairly extensive alone time that I currently spend in diapers, and am working on involuntary incontinence now (I can sometime go on command, am getting better by the day).

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
SpoiledAKGirl

Postby stan » November 29th, 2011, 5:27 pm

What you're describing sounds like a lot of AB guys fantasy. Can't see you'd have a problem finding someone local with a bit of an interest and some experience to help you along in-person.

What part of the world are you from .. that might help.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby SpoiledAKGirl » November 29th, 2011, 5:50 pm

I'm in Alaska, which makes it ridiculously difficult to find someone to take care of me. And I have also discovered that while there are lots of mommies out there looking for baby boys, there are relatively few daddies looking for diapered girls like me. <pout>
SpoiledAKGirl

Postby SpoiledAKGirl » November 29th, 2011, 6:07 pm

I don't know if it helps or not, but I added a couple of pics to the Show Me Your Diaper Gallery... :)
SpoiledAKGirl

Postby soundexcess » November 30th, 2011, 1:39 am

Well from perspective the opposite is true in FL can't find any AB mommies though we seem to have a daddy mecca here.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby stan » November 30th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Mommies in alaska you say ... :D
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 6:09 pm

stan wrote:Mommies in alaska you say ... :D

i saw your post i would love to take care of you but i have a Baby Fantasy too i need a Mommy, I'll be your Daddy i am a Boy.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Diapers and Incontinence